Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Is It Just Me, Or Does DAB Seem a Bit Pointless?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 pm

Stevo1987 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:31 pm Isn't Latvian your local language?
Now that is just rude :D . No, I'll have you know I am now fluent in Polish, Romanian and a smattering of Hungarian. "Stop throwing your f*cking empty Vodka bottles in my front garden" was the first phrase I had to learn; we have now moved on to "the pound shop is down there and on the right". :lol:
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:57 pm

Pondrew wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:48 pm Now that is just rude . No, I'll have you know I am now fluent in Polish, Romanian and a smattering of Hungarian. "Stop throwing your f*cking empty Vodka bottles in my front garden" was the first phrase I had to learn; we have now moved on to "the pound shop is down there and on the right".
:rofl: :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black