Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

TV

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by Nictrix » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:19 pm

Anybody watch anything good on TV tonight?
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

BeeEmm

TV

Post by BeeEmm » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:25 pm

Looks like it's coming home to Roma.
I used to have two boys and a girl. Now I have two Men and a Woman. :?

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

TV

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:26 pm

No, not tonight! :lol:

But this afternoon Quest had the British Superbikes live from Knockhill which was great - I can normally only get highlights of BSB.
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by john-e89 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:32 pm

World Cup next….bring it on…!! :thumbsup:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

BeeEmm

TV

Post by BeeEmm » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:05 am

john-e89 wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:32 pm World Cup next….bring it on…!!
That's the spirit John, let's have the South Americans and a revitalised Scotland of course.
I used to have two boys and a girl. Now I have two Men and a Woman. :?

skelters

TV

Post by skelters » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:18 am

Going by the videos and reports on Social Media Engerluuuund fans yet again showing themselves up to be the absolute scumbags they are by wrecking London, stabbing anyone that might look a bit non white or Italian with reports of 12 or 13 stabbed. What state any Italian sounding business will be in the morning is anyone's guess.

Racist abuse on Social Media towards England players because of the missed penalties. No surprise there.

Heard they've been forcing their way into Wembley without tickets for all the England games and this is the first it's actually been reported tonight. Do they not remember Hillsborough?

One good thing is that bottles were thrown at German Passport holder and right wing English extremist Farage.

Yet again the fans are set up by the media to believe something that wasn't going to happen. The English fall for it every time. Football, Rugby, Tiddlywinks, Tennis, Cycling, insert sport here.

As for the game... Should never have went to extra time and penalties as Italy should really have scored a couple during the 66% possession they had.

England? Average team with a few good players. Shouldn't have been in the final and who were only there through a lucky own goal and an extremely dubious penalty decision against Denmark. It was the biggest dive Sterling has taken since the financial crash in 2008. Rumours also doing the rounds that Sterling is to take over as head coach of the Team GB Diving squad. Whatever Team GB is.

£145 up from two £10 bets on Italy at the start of the Euros and before the Semi Finals with a tenner of that going on Italy to win the World Cup at 10/1.

Italy now join the cream of World Football along with Scotland in that the history books will always show they remained undefeated to England during Euro 2020(1). We're letting them join even though they let that lucky toe poke in after a couple of minutes. May have came off his shin too.

Now that the football is over at least we'll not have to watch dreary repeats of that lucky goal against Scotland in 1996 from well known English alcoholic and wife beater Gascoigne for a while.

It's going Rome! It's going Rome! It's going! Football's going Rome! Sing up at the back!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
2007 Z4 3.0si Sport. Silver Grey Metallic, Brembo Brakes, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Machine Monkey Exhaust Tips, Stubby, Piano Black trim, Black Leather, Bilstein B12-Pro-Kit, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on MV2's. Roof Motor in the Boot!

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by mmm-five » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:41 am

I watched the NLS, then the Wimbledon, then the Formula-E, then a South Korean Netflix show called 'Sisyphus'.

I think there was also some pig-bladder chasing on a couple of channels :P
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by mmm-five » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:43 am

skelters wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:18 am Going by the videos and reports on Social Media Engerluuuund fans yet again showing themselves up to be the absolute scumbags they are by wrecking London, stabbing anyone that might look a bit non white or Italian with reports of 12 or 13 stabbed. What state any Italian sounding business will be in the morning is anyone's guess.

Racist abuse on Social Media towards England players because of the missed penalties. No surprise there.

Heard they've been forcing their way into Wembley without tickets for all the England games and this is the first it's actually been reported tonight. Do they not remember Hillsborough?

One good thing is that bottles were thrown at German Passport holder and right wing English extremist Farage.

Yet again the fans are set up by the media to believe something that wasn't going to happen. The English fall for it every time. Football, Rugby, Tiddlywinks, Tennis, Cycling, insert sport here.

As for the game... Should never have went to extra time and penalties as Italy should really have scored a couple during the 66% possession they had.

England? Average team with a few good players. Shouldn't have been in the final and who were only there through a lucky own goal and an extremely dubious penalty decision against Denmark. It was the biggest dive Sterling has taken since the financial crash in 2008. Rumours also doing the rounds that Sterling is to take over as head coach of the Team GB Diving squad. Whatever Team GB is.

£145 up from two £10 bets on Italy at the start of the Euros and before the Semi Finals with a tenner of that going on Italy to win the World Cup at 10/1.

Italy now join the cream of World Football along with Scotland in that the history books will always show they remained undefeated to England during Euro 2020(1). We're letting them join even though they let that lucky toe poke in after a couple of minutes. May have came off his shin too.

Now that the football is over at least we'll not have to watch dreary repeats of that lucky goal against Scotland in 1996 from well known English alcoholic and wife beater Gascoigne for a while.

It's going Rome! It's going Rome! It's going! Football's going Rome! Sing up at the back!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You okay hun :P
Trigger’s Z4MC

skelters

TV

Post by skelters » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:29 pm

Yes I'm fine.

Decisions, decisions, pizza or pasta.
2007 Z4 3.0si Sport. Silver Grey Metallic, Brembo Brakes, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Machine Monkey Exhaust Tips, Stubby, Piano Black trim, Black Leather, Bilstein B12-Pro-Kit, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on MV2's. Roof Motor in the Boot!

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by mmm-five » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:55 pm

skelters wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:29 pm Yes I'm fine.

Decisions, decisions, pizza or pasta.
Can't you have tagliatelle carbonara on a stone-baked pizza?

I prefer gnocchi al gorgonzola myself :yu:
Trigger’s Z4MC

N4LLY

TV

Post by N4LLY » Mon Jul 12, 2021 5:07 pm

Loki

2014 20 M sport Valencia Orange

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:01 pm

I watched the game, proverbial two halves, England look good first 45min then reverted to GS tactics of we come not to lose and start to defend deep inviting pressure on, where did Kane go in the second half?

England have some great players but IMHO a poor manager - why introduce two players just to take penalties, just adds the pressure on the 2 of them before they even start the long lonely walk. :headbang:

If you don't trust Henderson or Walker make then 10 and 11 in the que to take penalties, I feel for them and Saka who yet again is a 19 year old kid, where were Trippier / Stones etc. who are far more experienced players at both club and international level. :evil:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Nanu
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by Nanu » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:12 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:01 pm I watched the game, proverbial two halves, England look good first 45min then reverted to GS tactics of we come not to lose and start to defend deep inviting pressure on, where did Kane go in the second half?

England have some great players but IMHO a poor manager - why introduce two players just to take penalties, just adds the pressure on the 2 of them before they even start the long lonely walk. :headbang:

If you don't trust Henderson or Walker make then 10 and 11 in the que to take penalties, I feel for them and Saka who yet again is a 19 year old kid, where were Trippier / Stones etc. who are far more experienced players at both club and international level. :evil:
Southgate has become untouchable even though it is quite clear his tactics in this game were wrong. Worse still even when he and everyone could see they were wrong he couldn't change them. Great group of players, wrong manager.
G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
E89 35is Valencia Orange
E89 28i Crimson
E89 25i White

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by Scubaregs » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:19 pm

Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:01 pm where did Kane go?
I suspect he found an old wardrobe in a bedroom and nipped off to Narnia for a couple of weeks.
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

Ole gits rule
Lifer
Lifer

TV

Post by Ole gits rule » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:26 pm

Nanu wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:12 pm
Ole gits rule wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:01 pm I watched the game, proverbial two halves, England look good first 45min then reverted to GS tactics of we come not to lose and start to defend deep inviting pressure on, where did Kane go in the second half?

Southgate has become untouchable even though it is quite clear his tactics in this game were wrong. Worse still even when he and everyone could see they were wrong he couldn't change them. Great group of players, wrong manager.
Agree he has become untouchable, he is still scarred by that penalty miss - he needs to let it go and play to the teams strength, he has some great attacking players yet he plays 5 defenders and 2 holding mids, Italy just worked it out and he could not figure it out in the second half.

Something needs to change and it will not be GS or his tactics so don't plan on winning in Qatar which is a shame :headbang:
M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.