Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Ebay recommendation

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay recommendation

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:56 pm

Now I know Ebay isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I have to speak as I find and recommend this particular seller.
Might be of help to anyone else looking for parts.

I recently purchased a kit of standard rear shocks, top mounts and dust covers for wifey's E85 from A2Z Motor spares trading as 'ziggy-a2z'.
Service was fast and efficient and the kit arrived very well packaged within 2 days.

So now I'm gathering bits for the front end suspension. Discovered they do a similar kit, but I wanted to also do the ARB bushes and drop links. Couldn't find those on their site, so sent them a query.
Within 10 minutes I got a reply to check the car reg.
10 minutes after that, another reply, with a new listing ID containing all the bits I wanted in one package.
Obviously they want the sale, but the speed of their responses and the willingness to create a bespoke listing for me made it all so very simple.

Worth a look if you're after any bits.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay recommendation

Post by mr.tourette » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:15 pm

Love service like that..so rare nowadays :thumbsup:
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

Pbondar

Ebay recommendation

Post by Pbondar » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:15 pm

I had a look on their E89 parts..pricing wise some where competitive others were about twice Autodoc / hubaer / schmeidman

Not that many parts but a useful and I assume speedy supplier :thumbsup:

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay recommendation

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:22 pm

Pbondar wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:15 pm I had a look on their E89 parts..pricing wise some where competitive others were about twice Autodoc / hubaer / schmeidman

As said, they've been useful to me in speed, efficiency, communication and price.
Will still always do due diligence on pricing every time, but if the difference is negligible I would go to them based on personal customer satisfaction.................so far!
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Pbondar

Ebay recommendation

Post by Pbondar » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:50 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:22 pm
Pbondar wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:15 pm I had a look on their E89 parts..pricing wise some where competitive others were about twice Autodoc / hubaer / schmeidman

As said, they've been useful to me in speed, efficiency, communication and price.
Will still always do due diligence on pricing every time, but if the difference is negligible I would go to them based on personal customer satisfaction.................so far!
For sure, if you can get the same bits in the UK for a reasonable price then the f@€ked about factor of no customer interaction with autodoc etc is worth it..