Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Vigilante on a push bike.

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
tug

Post by tug » Tue May 25, 2021 6:32 pm

Im really surprised that this complete PR!CK is still alive. If this was in Leicester, he would of disappeared a long time ago. And what is this driving down the centre of the road on his "low rider" holding the traffic up behind him because the highway code says so :idunno: If he was as law abiding as he makes out, then he would be courteous to other road users. He obviously makes a living from the misery of others, ie. "the victim surcharge" !

What a :wkr: :lol:
E85 N46 2.0i SE BLACK SAPPHIRE

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Tue May 25, 2021 8:59 pm

tug wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:32 pm Im really surprised that this complete PR!CK is still alive. If this was in Leicester, he would of disappeared a long time ago. And what is this driving down the centre of the road on his "low rider" holding the traffic up behind him because the highway code says so If he was as law abiding as he makes out, then he would be courteous to other road users. He obviously makes a living from the misery of others, ie. "the victim surcharge" !
I fear he may have to keep "upping the anti" to keep his revenue stream. Feeding the beast as it were. Earning a living from internet sh*t must be hard; you've got to keep the public entertained or they will move on and bang goes your income.
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!