Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Donington Historic Festival

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
1536Z4

Post by 1536Z4 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:45 pm

Just a heads up that the Donington Historic Festival will be live streamed this weekend as below :

Although recent changes in government COVID regulations mean that spectators are not permitted to attend the event in person, you can enjoy all the fantastically diverse live racing action of this weekend’s Donington Historic Festival from the comfort of your own armchair, thanks to live streaming of every race on both days, which will be broadcast on the Festival’s website www.doningtonhistoric.com.
The full event timetable appears below - please note, live streaming starts at 1pm on Saturday, 1 May and 11am on Sunday, 2 May. It will be produced by Historic Motorsport TV, the first dedicated video channel for historic racing, and is presented with support from DK Engineering, Motor Racing Legends and The Royal Automobile Club.

:driving: :thumbsup:
Montego Blue E86 . MILV`s . Simpson Custom Manifold Race Exhaust . xHP transmission stage 3 . VT engine mounts . BC RA coilovers . H&R arbs . Adjustable rear camber arms . Ultra Racing front strut brace . Drexler LSD .

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:17 pm

Did you get to see the Historic F1 at Monaco last weekend?

I think I’m seeing more quality motorsport mow than I was before COVID :P
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

1536Z4

Post by 1536Z4 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:57 pm

mmm-five wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:17 pm Did you get to see the Historic F1 at Monaco last weekend?
I did yes and would love to go to Monaco to see it but quite a bit out of my price range !!!!!!!! . I love motor racing full stop especially endurance but historic racing is so entertaining and the sound is something else .
Montego Blue E86 . MILV`s . Simpson Custom Manifold Race Exhaust . xHP transmission stage 3 . VT engine mounts . BC RA coilovers . H&R arbs . Adjustable rear camber arms . Ultra Racing front strut brace . Drexler LSD .

patriot66
Lifer
Lifer

Post by patriot66 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:33 pm

Thanks for the heads-up :thumbsup:
Sterling Grey '03 2.5i SE / Infinitas Supercharger / S.M.G / Hardtop / Gloss Black 162s / Bilstein B4s / 3.0i Brakes / DLV De-Cat & Silencer / Rebuilt VANOS / Sonar 2Xcite Lights / Carbon & Alcantara Trim / M-Sport Seats / ...& Side Covers !