Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

car SOS

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

car SOS

Post by craig3.2 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:23 pm

gov wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:50 am great episode this week on More 4 - 74 year old suffering from Parkinsons duped by cowboy car restorers who conned him out of £25k supposedly restoring his 1961 Austin Healey 3000 :x Tim and Fuzz stepped in to rebuild it - heart rendering to see but as always with a happy ending at the reveal :D as for the car - what a beautiful machine :D :D :D well worth a watch on catch up
I remember that episode, was a good one to watch.
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

GuidoK
Lifer
Lifer

car SOS

Post by GuidoK » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:23 am

blunderthumbs wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:54 am I've trawled through all episodes of Car SOS on Ch4 (More4) catch up from this latest series and there is no Ford Cortina MK3 ???
The Cortina MK3 is episode 9. It's an orange one.
It was there in my list of pirated downloaded ones, so it has been broadcasted :lol:
(mine was captured from national geographic)
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | fully polybushed | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs Race Engineering clutch

BeeEmm

car SOS

Post by BeeEmm » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:34 am

National Geographic are broadcasting the new series 9 now.
I used to have two boys and a girl. Now I have two Men and a Woman. :?

bigwinn
Lifer
Lifer

car SOS

Post by bigwinn » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Mr Tidy wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:52 pm Did anyone watch it this week with the Lancia Fulvia?

It looks like the owner got bolted up with a shiny bodge-job when he bought it in 1983, so it was great to see it restored properly!
Remember the Lancia Delta Integrale one... as an ex Lancia owner I had a vested interest

But wasn't expecting the outcome.

I'm not crying, you're crying!!!
If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

EWS Delete PM me
Coding- airbags etc PM me

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

car SOS

Post by Mr Tidy » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:40 pm

bigwinn wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:32 pm Remember the Lancia Delta Integrale one... as an ex Lancia owner I had a vested interest

But wasn't expecting the outcome.

I'm not crying, you're crying!!!
Yes, I remember that one too - such a sad ending. :cry:

A while ago they revisited some of the owners of cars they had rescued and went for a drive with the owner of an Audi Quattro they had done. At the end of the episode they revealed the owner had passed away after filming. Which was also very sad, but at least he got to drive it again!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black