Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Anyone else's Z just sitting...?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
jabber
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jabber » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Still using mine mostly used by SWMBO as she is carer for her elderly mother who lives approx 10 miles away ,it passed it mot and had service yesterday only advisories were ageing rfts which I’m going to replace in the spring :thumbsup:
Z less again
14 E89 Z4 2.0 msport grey gone now
10 E89 Z4 3.0 Black auto now. Very sadly gone
Gone 04 E85 z4 3.0 Maldives blue smg

earthdweller

Post by earthdweller » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:40 pm

pvr wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:37 am
earthdweller wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:21 pm Reading this thread makes me feel better .. at least I’m not the only one with a car tucked away

Last year was a disaster.. hopefully this year will improve

Mine went away at the beginning of October following its MOT and 300 mile drive home :)

Got it out this week to drive it to the local
Body shop for a quote for the front bumper repainting .. did about 20 miles

It’s now back under the cover till .. well who knows ?

My X3 has only done 1k since the beginning of June and the Mini we are are using as the local run around has only done 3k

Anyway .. here’s it under the cover and a pic taken this week when it saw daylight for the first time in four months
Get on with finishing that garage :D Looks like it can really look nice once you cover those walls up.

I used melamine boards to sort mine out.
Ah yes . It’s just been built, it’s on the radar but I had other priorities.

Had to lay the drive and many other things but I am on it :thumbsup:
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

Lynchy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Lynchy » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:28 pm

Yep, my ///M is tucked up in the garage and due to COVID only been driven 3 times in just over a year, once for an ins 2, an mot and 1 small drive out. I do have an E89 which I recently bought and been out in that a couple of times and I love it but that’s now covered in snow.