Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Burton on Trent

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
ibasniper

Burton on Trent

Post by ibasniper » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:26 pm

Tyreman wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:32 pm I'm about 30 miles away, how close do you need ?
anything about the general area would be good. first hand knowledge is always good
Cheers Gary

2004 Z4 E85 3.0i se Sapphire Black, with all the extra's
Snapper blue 440i coupe

ibasniper

Burton on Trent

Post by ibasniper » Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:32 pm

oldgitdave wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:12 pm I'm 16 miles north east (ish) along & just off the A38 past Derby if any help?

Hold on :? , he be a sniper :guns: :(. Perhaps he's looking to take us all out :cry:
Nah! your safe, I dont suffer from friendly fire..lol
Just looking to build a picture of the area so i don't move into a war zone...
Cheers Gary

2004 Z4 E85 3.0i se Sapphire Black, with all the extra's
Snapper blue 440i coupe

oldgitdave

Burton on Trent

Post by oldgitdave » Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:34 pm

ibasniper wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:32 pm
oldgitdave wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:12 pm I'm 16 miles north east (ish) along & just off the A38 past Derby if any help?

Hold on :? , he be a sniper :guns: :(. Perhaps he's looking to take us all out :cry:
Nah! your safe, I dont suffer from friendly fire..lol
Just looking to build a picture of the area so i don't move into a war zone...
Glad to hear it :thumbsup: .
As with most parts of the country there are bad areas & good areas, it'll be difficult for anyone on here to recommend one area over another tbh as everyone will have a different opinion. It really depends on what you're looking for :? . I've never lived in BoT but I do like the town, it has a nice feel to it imho. Yep, the smell from the brewery can be quite overpowering at times & that's just when you drive past on the A38 :lol: . Something you'd get used to if you lived with it day in, day out I guess. There are some lovely villages nearby if thats more your style. Is it work that's driving you to the area?
Zedless :(