Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Euro Car Parts slowing down?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Tue May 19, 2020 10:01 pm

enuff_zed wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:44 am
Argyll Andy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 pm
enuff_zed wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 12:51 pm Have you got any further? They're not replying to any emails so I think it'll be back in the chatline queue tomorrow!
They’re not replying to mine either but coincidentally I got an email this morning saying the one remaining item was dispatched today and I’ll get it Wednesday.

My problem is that I’m waiting on 3 other items and have told this on the 4 emails I’ve responded to after getting cut off. Each time it say my remaining item and I’ve gone back each time and said it’s 4 things I’m waiting on.

I’ll wait and see what turns up on Wednesday and I’ll let you know :thumbsup:

ECP have by far been the worst company I’ve dealt with in the current situation. Never experienced a problem with them before either
Well I'm working from home, so I'll join the chat queue as soon as they open and see what happens.
One item arrived today as stated. Nothing else so back on to see if I can get hold of someone (extremely unlikely) to see where the rest of it is

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

enuff_zed
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Wed May 20, 2020 7:52 am

Argyll Andy wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:01 pm
    Argyll Andy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 pm They’re not replying to mine either but coincidentally I got an email this morning saying the one remaining item was dispatched today and I’ll get it Wednesday.

My problem is that I’m waiting on 3 other items and have told this on the 4 emails I’ve responded to after getting cut off. Each time it say my remaining item and I’ve gone back each time and said it’s 4 things I’m waiting on.

ECP have by far been the worst company I’ve dealt with in the current situation. Never experienced a problem with them before either
    Well I'm working from home, so I'll join the chat queue as soon as they open and see what happens.
    One item arrived today as stated. Nothing else so back on to see if I can get hold of someone (extremely unlikely) to see where the rest of it is
    I joined the chat at 9am when it opened. Got through at 11am! Explained all the issue, discussed the Distance Selling Regulations etc. Was assured the issue would be immediately forwarded to a supervisor. Trouble is, they're all working from home, so cannot just call one over. Good chance it is still sitting in a supervisor's inbox. I am making sure I get the chatline transcripts emailed to me every time. Click on the icon at the bottom of the chat column before you exit.
    HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
    Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Adil_3

Post by Adil_3 » Thu May 21, 2020 2:46 am

Ordered shell ultra helix oil for the zed. On the 28th april. They say wait two weeks, so waited... nothing. Ordered same oil again, driver rang phone i couldnt pick up didnt attempt docking on door even though everyone was at home. sent me a message via text when i tried to rerung the number saying euro car parts not in area.

Been on the phone to customer services which is a two hour wait. Kept getting promised a callback from head office for around a week now, have already rang 4 times wasted 8 ish hours on hold. Its been shizzle to be honest going to ring on friday cancel my order and go ape shizzle.

enuff_zed
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 am

Argyll Andy wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 7:24 pm They’re not replying to mine either but coincidentally I got an email this morning saying the one remaining item was dispatched today and I’ll get it Wednesday.

So where have you got to now?
    I'm still waiting!
    Customer service emails (x6) not even acknowledged.
    4th chatline conversation about a week ago I was promised that 'a supervisor will take this on immediately'!
    Still dodging the tumbleweed!

Currently 92nd line for another chat. I'm working from home on my laptop anyway, so quite happy to wait.
    Have a few suggestions for them written down...................mostly polite :wink:

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:58 am

enuff_zed wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 am
    enuff_zed wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:44 am Well I'm working from home, so I'll join the chat queue as soon as they open and see what happens.
    I'm still waiting!
    4th chatline conversation about a week ago I was promised that 'a supervisor will take this on immediately'!

Currently 92nd line for another chat. I'm working from home on my laptop anyway, so quite happy to wait.
    Have a few suggestions for them written down...................mostly polite :wink:
    Last bits arrived today so order complete - 2 months after placing order and paying for it..

Not what you want to hear but no response to any communications of any means.

I’m working from home too and did everything you’ve done to no avail. They just turned up when it suited them.

I have made a complaint about the breaching 30 days that you made me aware of and not even an acknowledgment of that.

I’ll be forwarding that email every couple of days until I get a response. Pretty p!ssed off about the customer service. I’ve never had an issue before.

My last few communications weren’t mostly polite :wink: but I’m guessing that didn’t make one bit of difference!

Good luck :thumbsup:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)

enuff_zed
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:48 am

Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:58 am
      enuff_zed wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 am

I'm still waiting!

Last bits arrived today so order complete - 2 months after placing order and paying for it..

I’m working from home too and did everything you’ve done to no avail. They just turned up when it suited them.

I have made a complaint about the breaching 30 days that you made me aware of and not even an acknowledgment of that.

I’ll be forwarding that email every couple of days until I get a response. Pretty p!ssed off about the customer service. I’ve never had an issue before.

My last few communications weren’t mostly polite :wink: but I’m guessing that didn’t make one bit of difference!

Well, that sounds as though they 'may' still get my stuff to me. I think my order was slightly later than yours originally.
      They certainly aren't doing themselves any favours by working this way.
      While this has been going on they've lost over £100-worth of extra business from me, and I won't be going back any time soon, unless I use the delivery service from the local branch.

Oh,and I only reached position 6 yesterday, after 6 hours to get from 92. Then of course, at 5pm they pack up and shut it all down.

Argyll Andy
      Lifer
      Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:17 am

enuff_zed wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:48 am
      Argyll Andy wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:58 am
      enuff_zed wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 am So where have you got to now?
      I'm still waiting!

Well, that sounds as though they 'may' still get my stuff to me. I think my order was slightly later than yours originally.
      They certainly aren't doing themselves any favours by working this way.
      While this has been going on they've lost over £100-worth of extra business from me, and I won't be going back any time soon, unless I use the delivery service from the local branch.

Oh,and I only reached position 6 yesterday, after 6 hours to get from 92. Then of course, at 5pm they pack up and shut it all down.
      I ordered on 12/04 so nearly 2 months.

My problem was the order the items I placed arrived in. The stuff I needed first was what arrived yesterday so the whole job has been delayed by that period. It wasn’t for the Z4 but my 3 series daily. The only saving grace is because I’m shielding neither car has been driven apart from alternating on the drive to hook up Ctek.

I’m totally reliant on companies lie ECP as my nearest motor factor of any description is over 70 miles and an hour and a half away.

That happened to me a few times, hanging on for hours to get binned at the end :thumbsdown:

I think you will be like me, the order will be fulfilled but how long is a piece of string..................

earthdweller

Post by earthdweller » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:53 pm

Ordered a set of wipers and some other random bits

The wipers were for an F60 mini and the ones that arrived after 9 days were for an R60 mini which clearly don’t fit

No sign of the other bits after 4 weeks

Every time I go on the phone it’s at least a 2 hour wait .. I’ve never got through

Emails remain unanswered

But I need a return confirmation number to send the wipers back and I can’t get one !

Losing the will with them

:headbang:
        07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

enuff_zed
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:09 pm

earthdweller wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:53 pm Ordered a set of wipers and some other random bits

The wipers were for an F60 mini and the ones that arrived after 9 days were for an R60 mini which clearly don’t fit

No sign of the other bits after 4 weeks

Every time I go on the phone it’s at least a 2 hour wait .. I’ve never got through

Emails remain unanswered

But I need a return confirmation number to send the wipers back and I can’t get one !

Losing the will with them

:headbang:
        And yet every day or so, regular as clockwork, I get another email listing their daily sales and how great it would be if I sent them more money. :x
        So they obviously have my email. :headbang:

enuff_zed
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:58 pm

Finally today, after speaking to the same customer adviser on chat for the second time, he rang through to chase it up. Oh yeah, it's 'fallen off the system'. So now the order is reinstated and should be with me in 3-4 working days. Be interesting to see what turns up.
        Why could they not do that simple check 2 months ago? :headbang:
        If anyone else is waiting on stuff, insist they ring and check on it.

Z4M-2006
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by Z4M-2006 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:22 pm

Why do people even entertain buying off this shower of shyte is beyond me.

john-e89
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:38 pm

Z4M-2006 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:22 pm Why do people even entertain buying off this shower of shyte is beyond me.
        That’s it Gaz....why bother with subtley when a wrecking ball will do just fine...... :P
        M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
        MR2 MK 2
        E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
        E89 35is
        G29

pvr
        Legend
        Legend

Post by pvr » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:54 pm

Common UK business model at the moment, everybody seems to have gone workshy. Only a few good companies around that still have customer service.

Perhaps when the holiday pay ends they will start again.
        Current:
        911-50 Black - unique spec
        X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
        Abarth 595 Comp.
        Golf Clipper - collectors item
        Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
        VW ID.3

Previous:
        Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
        Z4 3.0 Toledo

Z4M-2006
        Lifer
        Lifer

Post by Z4M-2006 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:19 am

john-e89 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:38 pm
        Z4M-2006 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:22 pm Why do people even entertain buying off this shower of shyte is beyond me.
        That’s it Gaz....why bother with subtley when a wrecking ball will do just fine...... :P
        Sometimes John subtlety just doesnt get the point across ...

These whoppers will literally sell you anything, it doesn’t have to be correct, or even for your car. You pay money, whatever arrives ( god knows when) incorrectly and you end up on a merry go round.

As long as a box has arrived to you at some point they will hang on to your cash until absolutely necessary

Let’s not even get into reboxed fake parts

Crazy Harry

Post by Crazy Harry » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:46 am

Z4M-2006 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:19 am
        Let’s not even get into reboxed fake parts
        Or faulty returns that are just put back into stock - two faulty calipers before I got a useable one. One still wet with fluid and leaked from the seals the other with such a cut on the mating face the fluid ran past the copper washer - threatened small claims court to cover my travel costs between home and the store (40miles) for three trips at 45p/mile (my company travel rate) and in the end they gave me the caliper but it was a lot easier to go instore and shout at the manager!