Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Ice on the Garage roof today

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
road warrior

Post by road warrior » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:26 am

There is ice on the roof, but I have a blue sky, am i putting the roof down when I go out? Damn right I am : :D
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:39 pm

road warrior wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:26 am There is ice on the roof, but I have a blue sky, am i putting the roof down when I go out? Damn right I am : :D
I was glad to start walking Yesterday after driving 45 miles accross Dartmoor at first light. Brass Monkey weather is back. Love it and we get a couple of extra hp as a result too. :D :thumbsup: :driving:

IRD

Post by IRD » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Took SWMBO for a drive round the Lincolnshire Wolds with the top down and stopped for a coffee and freshly cooked warm scone. What more can any man want? :wink:

road warrior

Post by road warrior » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:11 am

oh those glorious heated seats eh.. :D
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.