Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

I am truly shocked and disappointed.

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Number5
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Number5 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:43 pm

Great Offer by OldGit Dave to provide the blanking plates and nice gesture by Synthedup to donate the refunded £20 to the forum. :happyclap:

I hope to read that this is all happening by tomorrow eve, when I next open the thread... :D .
Alpina Roadster #307
Porsche Boxster GTS
Previous Zs
Stratus E86
G29 30i
1x Imola Z4MR
Alpina #019
10x E85 Se/Si Roadsters
2x E89's
Roof Motor Relocations (Bristol)

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:45 pm

z4all wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:39 pm Fair enough. I concede based on the point made about them not coming with plates from bmw.

I will withdraw the claim later tonight.

Stuartt wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:19 pm Bit late to the party but reading through it seems z4all didn’t look at the photos and in his own words “Assumed “ the plates came with the vents, which if he had looked at the pics he would of seen they did not.
On the other side Synthedup “Assumes “ you’ve looked at the picture and know what your buying ( after all who buys anything without seeing available pics).

I know who I think is in the wrong and I can also see who is the only one losing, so come on just do the right thing.

And as Srhutch says they don’t come with the plates when you buy new, not even the cup holders come with plates 🤷🏻‍♂️

Stuart
Right, on that basis I’m locking the thread as we have reached a conclusion.

Z4all will withdraw his PayPal claim.