Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Ducklakeview

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by MACK » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:31 pm

GuidoK wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 pm
ScoobyR1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:22 am Now before I am accused of leaping to his defence, all I'm doing is saying it how how see it. Whilst I was there Mike told me of the massive domestic upheaval he had gone through in the last few months, which may have explained some of his erratic behaviour?
Still doesn't explain why he would steal the name for his business from a non profit initiative in the community does it?
Thats poor judgement however you put it imho.
Or why he's taken peoples money without supplying the goods or returning the money nearly 6 months later, despite continuing to operate the whole time. There's really no way to justify that.

ScoobyR it does make me laugh you criticizing my long winded posts with an equally long winded one of your own. You and Tourettes rounding on me and trying to paint this as some sort of a Vendetta doesn't change the facts here. But for the record I didn't start any of of this or any other threads related to DLV's actions. This and the other threads related to him all had legs before/after any involvement from me and closing them would only really help him by silence his detractors, it doesn't help the people he's shafted or serve to educate or warn others going forward, but no doubt you already know that.

Your simply trying to make excuses for DLV, despite your claims to the contrary. With all that has clearly gone on and STILL going on with him, it speaks volumes really. I'm sure Rocket amongst many others by the sounds of it, will be thrilled with that.

Just calling it as I see it.
Last edited by MACK on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

ScoobyR1

Ducklakeview

Post by ScoobyR1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:58 am

ScoobyR1 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:22 am Now before I am accused of leaping to his defence, all I'm doing is saying it how how see it. Whilst I was there Mike told me of the massive domestic upheaval he had gone through in the last few months, which may have explained some of his erratic behaviour?
Still doesn't explain why he would steal the name for his business from a non profit initiative in the community does it?
I can't comment on that as I don't really know enough about it TBH :|
'03 Titan Silver 3.0 auto. Hand controls, CC, MFSW CSL reps, H&R ARB's, :thumbsup:

Now sold '03 Sterling grey 2.5 E85 :(

ScoobyR1

Ducklakeview

Post by ScoobyR1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:13 am

MACK wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:31 pm
Or why he's taken peoples money without supplying the goods or returning the money nearly 6 months later, despite continuing to operate the whole time. There's really no way to justify that.

Totally agree it's reprehensible and ultimately it's a breach of trust and theft!

ScoobyR it does make me laugh you criticizing my long winded posts then try to defend the indefensible with an equally long winded one of your own. You and Tourettes rounding on me

"Rounding on you"? I simply stated how I interpreted it from your lengthy diatribe.

and trying to paint this as some sort of a Vendetta doesn't change the facts here. But for the record I didn't start any of of this or any other threads related to DLV's actions. This and the other threads related to him all had legs before/after any involvement from me and closing them would only really help him, it doesn't help the people he's shafted or serve to educate or warn others going forward, but no doubt you already know that.
Agreed

Your simply trying to make excuses for DLV with your "erratic behaviour" comment, despite your claims to the contrary. With all that has clearly gone on and STILL going on with him, it speaks volumes really. I'm sure Rocket amongst many others by the sounds of it, will be thrilled with that.
I did say as my opener that I hadn't been on in a while and that I'd missed all the bad press, so when I went to see Mike I was completely unaware of these goings on. However you interpret my input the thread I absolutely cannot condone theft and a breach of trust to this degree, there I've said my piece.
'03 Titan Silver 3.0 auto. Hand controls, CC, MFSW CSL reps, H&R ARB's, :thumbsup:

Now sold '03 Sterling grey 2.5 E85 :(

earthdweller

Ducklakeview

Post by earthdweller » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Marlon wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:03 pm
blackabbot wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:27 pm
jamie_z4 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:41 am Just found this thread as I am off to look at another z4 today which I've left a deposit on in Leicester.

As most of you will be aware, me and Mike were very good friends, he's a marmite guy but I warmed to him quickly as he is a quirky character and extremely knowledgeable with a good heart.

We spoke daily for over a year, I was down at his place of work or home almost weekly and he did a lot for me, I also did things for him (running errands etc, trying to pay back the many favours he did for me)

Last time we spoke was around September/October time last year and after the sad news of his daughter (not fair to post all over the Internet, but it was a very bad illness) he obviously became a different person which is entirely fair enough, I left him to It and the last form of contact I had with him was to direct him to the thread regarding the backbox he failed to deliver on, literally haven't heard a peep since.

I genuinely wish him well and I feel for the customers who have had issues (the e89 roof guy for example) everyone isn't on top form 100% of the time, I just hope Mike can maybe one day 'face the music' so to speak and put a few theories to bed.
Good on ya Jamie, pics when you get your new motor :thumbsup:
I'll second that - a chink of light in this darkness :thumbsup:
I’m glad there’s some balance on here

I don’t know Mike well at all, he’s done some work on my car and I’ve met him on runs

As others have said I’ve heard that he has been through a massively traumatic time

I genuinely wish him well and hope that those kind of troubles never befalls me

I really hope that we can ALL move on, it is fair to say there are folk that aren’t happy with him but I don’t think character assassinations are helpful

I’d rather hope this forum is better than some of the Facebook groups where nastiness prevails ( not necessarily Zed related )

Let’s hope we can all Have a happy and Peaceful Easter

:thumbsup:
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

GuidoK
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by GuidoK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:12 am

One also wonders if he has permission to use the logo that he uses for his zed shed as that's not his intellectual property (from what I could see its from some guy in LA that makes linedrawing from all sorts of cars (all the time I thought....hmmm havent I seen that before?!?)).
Of course he could have made some sort arrangement with this guy but he didnt do that with the name he stole, so what are the odds? :?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | fully polybushed | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs Race Engineering clutch

bz4kev

Ducklakeview

Post by bz4kev » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 am

GuidoK wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:12 am One also wonders if he has permission to use the logo that he uses for his zed shed as that's not his intellectual property (from what I could see its from some guy in LA that makes linedrawing from all sorts of cars (all the time I thought....hmmm havent I seen that before?!?)).
Of course he could have made some sort arrangement with this guy but he didnt do that with the name he stole, so what are the odds? :?
anything else you wish to speculate on maybe his gender or maybe his children!! Enough is enough of this endless assassination it's really is getting boring now don't you have anything better to talk about :tumbleweed: maybe z4's as that is mainly the topic of the forum really do think people have got the point now really glad rocket has a resolution to the matter and I am sure anyone else with a grievance can take it up with dlv if they wish but can you please explain your personal grievance?? Maybe it's time to talk about our zeds now and our z4 related matters oh and happy Easter everybody :D
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

GuidoK
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by GuidoK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:35 am

bz4kev wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 am Enough is enough of this endless assassination it's really is getting boring now don't you have anything better to talk about :tumbleweed:
If you don't like what you're reading, then don't read the topic!
You're not the one that gets to say what I can and can't write.
If you want to talk and read about Z4's, don't visit the lounge....don't you know what the different subforums are and what they're ment for by now?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | fully polybushed | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs Race Engineering clutch

bz4kev

Ducklakeview

Post by bz4kev » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Yes I do know what there for and nowhere does it state a section for character assassination as I said what is your personal particular grievance ?And please don't think I will wilt and run for cover you are sadly mistaken you muppet who made you judge and jury.Speculating legal standings is a very dangerous practice when you cross the line into slander.Nobody is saying what has happened is right and I am sure if people make a decision to use or not to use dlvs services that is really up to them as they are all aware by now of certain people's opinions but I am really sure a lot of people are sick to the back teeth of the constant attacks.I think we all get it now !!!!
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

Courageous

Ducklakeview

Post by Courageous » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 pm

Can we please just have an Easter group hug and eat chocolate?

GuidoK
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by GuidoK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:41 pm

bz4kev wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:15 pm you muppet who made you judge and jury.
There's only one muppet here who thinks he's judge and jury and thats you.
I didnt see any openings for wannabe mods...
If you dont want to read stuff about your questionable friend, then don't read the topic.
If he hadn't stolen the name for his business from a non profit initiative no other aspects in that area would have been suspicous.

I'm sure that if I commit character assassination a mod will jump in. I have no problem with that, as I've gotten to know them as people who have a very good feeling for what can and cant be said on this forum, and I think most people will agree on that.
Tbh I think worse things have been said in this topic.

What I dont need is another wannabe mod that doesn't seem to know what the different sections of the forum mean and doesn't know what to do if he reads something that he thinks is outside of the forum rules....
In that case you press the little exclamation mark in the right corner of the post....
The one that looks like this:

So it seems you dont get it at all and really like that function of wannabe mod.
Go and boss some kid around as you seem to like that.....

bz4kev

Ducklakeview

Post by bz4kev » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Point 1 what kids have I tried to boss around ?
point 2 I would prefer to meet up with yourself rather than hiding behind a keyboard I am going to the Wales run on the 28th maybe you could make yourself available and sort this out man on man as I said I will not wilt away with your constant keyboard warrior hits :headbang:
Point 3 mods do a great job and have no wish to become one ever unlike yourself who is trying to mod everyone to your opinion
Point 4 again I say superman savoir of the universe what is your personal gripe

GuidoK
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by GuidoK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:01 pm

bz4kev wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:34 pm Point 1 what kids have I tried to boss around ?
No kids but you have that attitude when you say "Enough is enough" when someone actually contributes a new tidbit to the discussion....
If you've read enough, don't read the topic....
point 2 I would prefer to meet up with yourself rather than hiding behind a keyboard I am going to the Wales run on the 28th maybe you could make yourself available and sort this out man on man as I said I will not wilt away with your constant keyboard warrior hits :headbang:
I have no idea what you want to sort out 'man on man' what you can't say in words on the forum.... I'm not in wales, but I was last year at the south downs annual run (from the other forum) and I had such a good time that I'm probably visiting the next one in september or so.
So drop in there, then you can also meet up with the actual guys from Zed shed, you know 'sort things out man on man' whatever that means, killing 2 birds with one stone

And a person doesn't have to have a personal gripe to react in this topic. Basically you're saying that everyone that hasn't been personally f***ed by DLV should shut up and isn't allowed to write anything here. But that's not for you to decide.

bz4kev

Ducklakeview

Post by bz4kev » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 pm

:rofl: pmsl full of s**t grow up so you couldn't meet me face to face so you ask me to come to a meet with all your little friends for backup your a joke get back to your keyboard muppet

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by MrPT » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Courageous wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:34 pm Can we please just have an Easter group hug and eat chocolate?
That wouldn't be anywhere near as entertaining. :popcorn:
2008 Z4MC: heavy wheels | crap suspension | skittish rear end | wobbly engine | not enough induction noise | underwhelming turn in | inconsistent braking | lardy battery | chubby steering wheel
2006 Z4 2.5si: gone

GuidoK
Lifer
Lifer

Ducklakeview

Post by GuidoK » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:51 pm

bz4kev wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:24 pm :rofl: pmsl full of s**t grow up so you couldn't meet me face to face so you ask me to come to a meet with all your little friends for backup your a joke get back to your keyboard muppet
You really are a sad little man aren't you?
We all know what a sad person/business DLV has become but what happened to his little sidekick is even worse...