Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Eurotunnel queries

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Jembo
Lifer
Lifer

Eurotunnel queries

Post by Jembo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:08 pm

FYI Eurotunnel was chaos on Friday - for anyone going near it, good luck
Joined the dark side with a ///M Hell Bronze Sepang Coupe :happyclap:
Ex Aug 2005 Maldives Blue 3 litre cruizer, lots of toyz,

Lifer 54

Luciad11

Eurotunnel queries

Post by Luciad11 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:19 pm

road warrior wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:00 pm f they offer the lower level take it, you will find all sorts use it small vans to trucks but to be honest they separate you anyway.. we go with the motorhome, and never travelled with the large trucks, its wide downstairs just go easy over the 2in humps, we go twice a year to france, as for late crossing, that aint late assurances obsèques, we use midnight onwards, but we dont need accomodation i advise a 6am crossing for you. you will find it busy at all hours but best then. 930 return will throw you into rush hours traffic m25 /m26, again we plan for 11am sunday morning returns - have fun !
also, if you want to change dates/times they are always very amenable,
tricks.. if you get there early and want a train, just get in the queue - you will find again they dont mind.
if your late, dont worry about that either, they will put you on the next one and simply put you in the queue.
thr chunnel is wonderful , and i wouldnt use the damn ferry if you paid ME !
I would love to travel with a truck but I have never done it. In fact, I'm afraid of big gear.