Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Rant - Redneck Drivers

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Z4Life

Rant - Redneck Drivers

Post by Z4Life » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:05 pm

Anyone noticing an uptick in rude pickup truck drivers in the Pacific Northwest stateside? It seems like any time I go out to a curvy road I have to deal with some lifted diesel racing me to stay ahead through some curvy road, or speeding up when a passing zone arrives. I feel like these drivers are worse around BMWs, or other sports / luxury vehicles, or really anything that could make a pickup driver realize they have a small :!: . I have even had one try to play chicken while I was passing with an oncoming bridge and traffic! I was still able to get past safely in that case but it was at like 120. Wondering if there are any others that have noticed this?

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Rant - Redneck Drivers

Post by buzyg » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:37 pm

Nope every one makes way or BMWs in these parts. :o :D :thumbsup:

(And then I woke up) :roll:

Trav

Rant - Redneck Drivers

Post by Trav » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Z4Life wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:05 pm I was still able to get past safely in that case but it was at like 120.
Bring them on. 120 is good for me. I want your roads. :police:

Speed discussed in this thread is not real and in no way reflects the driving of any members of this forum on public roads. :driving: :police: :surrender:
Z4MR A.W.

greg81

Rant - Redneck Drivers

Post by greg81 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm

I drive around Washington quite a lot and find they have some of the most sensible and courteous drivers I've experienced

Z4Life

Rant - Redneck Drivers

Post by Z4Life » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:37 pm

Trav wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:16 pm
Z4Life wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:05 pm I was still able to get past safely in that case but it was at like 120.
Bring them on. 120 is good for me. I want your roads. :police:

Speed discussed in this thread is not real and in no way reflects the driving of any members of this forum on public roads. :driving: :police: :surrender:
Ha! notice that no unit of measurement was used in my posting :driving: