Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Appropriate dress for the occasion ?

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Jesus there's a lot of hate going on here over a f***ing coat ..i went to pay my respects on Sunday and I was wearing a coat..does that make me disrespectful? At least i got off my arse and made an effort..put down your Daily Mail and get a grip
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

firebobby
Lifer
Lifer

Post by firebobby » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:10 pm

mr.tourette wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32 pm Jesus there's a lot of hate going on here over a f***ing coat ..i went to pay my respects on Sunday and I was wearing a coat..does that make me disrespectful? At least i got off my arse and made an effort..put down your Daily Mail and get a grip
Yeah, but your not the bleeding Labour leader are you and you didn't appear in front of millions of people like that pillock did :poke:
I had a jacket/coat on and have been attending the village memorial for many years, but I wasn't in front of millions viewers either.
AND, I don't read the Daily mail :poke:
I read the Sun. :P
BMW Z4 30i 2003 auto 107's Whippy Toledo Blue
Beige M sport seats, wood dash
Toyota MR2 NA 1995
Triumph GT6 1972 (project)
Land Rover Discovery 1994 TDI (Tow car)
Mini 1000 1981

mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:26 pm

The guy was wearing a black suit with the possibly the wrong coat for the occasion.. its hardly the crime of the century regardless of his job.. honestly, the uproar people are making just makes me think thay have nothing better to do, just using it as an excuse to spill some bile
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D