Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Hit and run on the commute

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Jembo
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Jembo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:47 am

philbo909 wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:13 am It's not stolen, pictures on his website is the bloke in the van
I'll buff the scratches out, no point going through insurance because my excess is huge.
It was lane confusion, with roadworks going on he wanted to get in my lane, threw something at the car and rammed me
Even more reason to report the Muppet... shame no dash cam footage - leaving the scene won’t help his business
Joined the dark side with a ///M Hell Bronze Sepang Coupe :happyclap:
Ex Aug 2005 Maldives Blue 3 litre cruizer, lots of toyz,

Lifer 54

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:40 am

If he's local and you know where based can't you simply pop round and have a word :?

Did you have a dash cam installed.

Tim.

Crazy Harry

Post by Crazy Harry » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 pm

I think you'll find that he is based at home - all contact details on his section of the KT Heating and Plumbing website - details on the van - so all in public domain.

OP are you saying that KT Heating and Plumbing of Andover left the scene of a road accident without exchanging details? - I thought it was an offense and a shame particularly since you have tried to make contact with him and he will not return your calls :thumbsdown:

Jembo
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Jembo » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:10 pm

Crazy Harry wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:49 pm I think you'll find that he is based at home - all contact details on his section of the KT Heating and Plumbing website - details on the van - so all in public domain.

OP are you saying that KT Heating and Plumbing of Andover left the scene of a road accident without exchanging details? - I thought it was an offense and a shame particularly since you have tried to make contact with him and he will not return your calls :thumbsdown:
This is where the OP has to be very careful... as heard many cases of an offending party turning the tables.

Imagine if the van driver reports ‘a Z4 crashing into him’ & failed to stop... citing the &£#@#£& drove off like a bat out of hell & in my diesel van I couldn’t keep up to stop him
Joined the dark side with a ///M Hell Bronze Sepang Coupe :happyclap:
Ex Aug 2005 Maldives Blue 3 litre cruizer, lots of toyz,

Lifer 54