Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bl**dy Hell its hot!!

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
GAZA62
Lifer
Lifer

Bl**dy Hell its hot!!

Post by GAZA62 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:49 pm

RustyZ4 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:36 pm
GAZA62 wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:20 pm Well its raining here with some rumbles of thunder forecast to go through the night into Sat morning I know the garden needs it but my 5am top down run to the coast is out of the window :cry:
Really im just outside of Maidstone,, nothing yet, but looking at what's predicted it might get very wet, the grounds so dry and hard, next will be floods, fingers crossed for you 5am run
Not that far from you so it may head your way if its gonna be gloomy tomorrow may change my start time to 7am have a couple more beers with my Spag Bol :D
T.SILVER 2004 3.0SE AUTO

IF IT WAS NOT FOR BAD LUCK I'D HAVE NO LUCK AT ALL

Bing
Legend
Legend

Bl**dy Hell its hot!!

Post by Bing » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Just light showers in Maidstone tomorrow, according to the BBC, so should be fine :thumbsup:

I’d join you but I’ve an appointment first thing...

Personally it’s the uncomfortable nights’ sleep I keep getting that’s wearing me down. The weather is great, though washing the Z is a proper chore after about 9am.
Current... Silver Grey ///M Roadster, non-flimper spec, Imola Red nappa, permanent ear-to-ear grin 8)

Previous... 3.0Si Sport Roadster, Black Sapphire, Dream Red leather with lots of toys and lots of mods...

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Bl**dy Hell its hot!!

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:31 pm

Well I've had 2 reasonable showers so far here in the East of Berkshire - the first was at about 6 pm.

But the best bit was the outdoor temperature dropped from about 30 degrees to 22 degrees after it started. Now I just need to cool the house down. :(

If it keeps tracking Eastwards you may get some rain in a few hours. :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

RustyZ4
Lifer
Lifer

Bl**dy Hell its hot!!

Post by RustyZ4 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:00 pm

I know what Bings saying about sleeping :( , my temp says indoors is 32 degrees, outside is 24 degrees, so its definitely dropping, like Mr Tidy got to get the house cool now
Z4 Mineral Grey, 28i MSport Auto, lots of goodies
Z4 E85 3.0, gone but now with son :D
Growing Old is Mandatory But Growing Up is Optional

RustyZ4
Lifer
Lifer

Bl**dy Hell its hot!!

Post by RustyZ4 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Well that was some storm,,,, not :rofl:
I assuming Bing you had your 5 am run? seeing how dramatically wrong for our region they got it
Z4 Mineral Grey, 28i MSport Auto, lots of goodies
Z4 E85 3.0, gone but now with son :D
Growing Old is Mandatory But Growing Up is Optional