Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

DHL/UK Mail tracking

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

DHL/UK Mail tracking

Post by TitanTim » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:51 am

I'm awaiting delivery of a parcel from Germany and was given a DHL tracking number which meant I could track it whilst in Germany but now its left the country any tracking ability has ceased. DHL have given me a UK mail tracking link as I assume the parcel has gone into their hands. However its not a tracking link but a manage my delivery link https://www.ukmail.com/manage-my-delive ... y-delivery Only any good if you miss delivery and wish to rearrange it.

Is it not possible to track UK Mail deliveries? I've had a look online but can't see anything.

A bit useless really :x

Tim.

mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

DHL/UK Mail tracking

Post by mr.tourette » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:20 pm

try putting the original number in the 17 track app, you can get it on android or iphone..its pretty much the most efficient tracking app about and it often shows up more info than the original carriers system in my experience :thumbsup:
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

DHL/UK Mail tracking

Post by TitanTim » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:36 pm

mr.tourette wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:20 pm try putting the original number in the 17 track app, you can get it on android or iphone..its pretty much the most efficient tracking app about and it often shows up more info than the original carriers system in my experience :thumbsup:
Thanks for that, just tried the app but its not giving any more info than whats on the DHL website, although it does say its now with Parcelforce :? even though DHL have given me a UK Mail link :o I've tried the Paecelforce tracking but I don't think the tracking number is correct for them.

Oh well will just wait and see who delivers it.

Thanks anyways,

Tim.

AveZ4coop

DHL/UK Mail tracking

Post by AveZ4coop » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:39 pm

I had this issue, went on for several weeks, eventually had to get the vendor to chase the parcel for me. It 'mysteriously' was delivered that afternoon by parcel force. Suspect it was sat in my local depot for 3 weeks. :headbang:
Montego blue 2006 BMW Z4 coupe 3.0si with black interior, ZHP, Whippy, 12mm front/16mm rear spacers on BBS 108's wrapped in Michelin PS4's. :driving:Brand new Pierburg water pump fitted at 101k after failure :cry: (should have done it at 100k) :headbang: