Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Scotland, the UK, Independence and Brexit

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Nanu
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nanu » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:25 pm

MefiEcosse wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 am Having travelled south for a sales meeting last week my English colleagues seem happy to let us go but it might just be me they want rid of! :lol:
Nope it's not just you :rofl:
G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
E89 35is Valencia Orange
E89 28i Crimson
E89 25i White

MefiEcosse

Post by MefiEcosse » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:31 pm

Nanu wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:25 pm
MefiEcosse wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:58 am Having travelled south for a sales meeting last week my English colleagues seem happy to let us go but it might just be me they want rid of! :lol:
Nope it's not just you :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: They'd be lost without me!
Alpina Roaster S Lux #310 - Titanium Silver
E85 2.5i Titanium Silver 2003 - Sold Feb 2018

Flyingfifer

Post by Flyingfifer » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:48 am

MefiEcosse wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:56 pm
Monkeydonkeyratmagic wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:33 pm
MefiEcosse wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:07 pm So there we have it, we're too wee, too poor, too stupid to look after ourselves! :thumbsup:
Here the argument starts... how many fanatical regimes have actually succeeded? This is what the SNP is.. fanatics.
The people aren't the issue it's the people in charge. Try and separate the two.

Also you see how it's working out leaving the EU? The whole have your cake and eat it... why this is presumed to be any different I have no idea.
Plus Spain have already said they will block Scotland from joining the EU. Kind of said it sets an ugly precedent for them.
It's always interesting to read how things are perceived in other parts of the UK.
Thanks for the feedback!
Just out of interest is it the Mail or Express you read?
Now now gentlemen, remember lets try not to let this get into a rammy :telloff: :rofl:

Thanks to everyone for their contribution so far, I have always believed getting other peoples points of view is the only way to fully understand your own 8) :D
2006 3.0Si Coupé in Monaco Blau with all the optional trimmings