Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

DVLA site -aargh

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Mad Professor

DVLA site -aargh

Post by Mad Professor » Sat May 12, 2018 7:27 pm

So for a change its a nice sunny day here in Scotingland and since I have some time on my hands I decide to tax up the M and take her out for the first drive of the year -really looking forward to it i can tell you
The DVLA tax on line has been down most of the day :x
Ended up mowing the lawn instead and doing other menial tasks around the house
Annoyingly the ride on tractor had to go back to get sorted as it wasn't cutting the grass properly despite having just been serviced
I think they must have put the blades back on upside down after they sharpened them as it wasnt even cutting the tops of the daisies even its lowest setting -normally it properly scalps the lawn
At least the flymo fired up first time -but was jolly hard work
Hopefully the DVLA tax site will up again tomorrow
Present : 987 Box
Past history : ,Z4MR ,Cat HPC evo , XKR , Eunos VR , Eunos VS, Westie S8 ,TVR S2 , S54 Z3MR, SL500 , TVR Wedge 4.6 , Cat Xflow , Saab 900 Turbo ,Cat VXE ,Cat BDR, Cat Twincam , Elan S3 , Haldane Healey, Lancia HF turbo

Mad Professor

DVLA site -aargh

Post by Mad Professor » Sun May 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Yipee -back on line today -thats me taxed for 6mo and ready to roll
Present : 987 Box
Past history : ,Z4MR ,Cat HPC evo , XKR , Eunos VR , Eunos VS, Westie S8 ,TVR S2 , S54 Z3MR, SL500 , TVR Wedge 4.6 , Cat Xflow , Saab 900 Turbo ,Cat VXE ,Cat BDR, Cat Twincam , Elan S3 , Haldane Healey, Lancia HF turbo