Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Looking for: Imola Red Z4M or Z4MC

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Looney

Post by Looney » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:33 pm

As per the title, i am looking for a specific MC or M, Imola Red with service history.
Last edited by Looney on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mini R56 FJCW
Z4MC Imola Red

Havard

WTB Z4MR (Prefer Red Wrap)

Post by Havard » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:44 pm

Harry Enfield's character "Stavros" had one up for sale recently.
ImageImage

Phoenixboy

Post by Phoenixboy » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:04 pm

Looney wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:33 pm As per title in the market for an MR, low miles.

Anyone seen any around?!
Have you seen the light, and realised a roadster is the way to go😎
E89 s drive 30i manual/gone
space grey
Carbon interior trim
19" Veeman FS 25`s
cruise control
m sport seats
stubby
led halo bulbs
z4 forum sticker, for added power.
OEM wind deflector
Gone, E85 Ruby Black.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:17 am

Looney wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:33 pm As per title in the market for an MR, low miles.

Anyone seen any around?!
Better kill this thread Looney....you know what’s coming... :roll:

Muuummmmeeeeeeeee.....The big boys are bullying me again...
Attachments
DAE6E52B-C038-4AAD-BAB8-B81877D4E649.jpeg
DAE6E52B-C038-4AAD-BAB8-B81877D4E649.jpeg (176.99 KiB) Viewed 1307 times
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Looney

Post by Looney » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:25 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mini R56 FJCW
Z4MC Imola Red

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:37 pm

OP, glad to see you are living up to your username. :thumbsup: :lol:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

thecremeegg

Post by thecremeegg » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 am

You guys do realise you sound incredibly pathetic right?
Clearly Z4s are owned by children now, given the utter drivel and abuse that the same people are posting.

Grow up
Z4M - Interlagos Blue with Black Leather
Z4 3.0i - Sapphire Black with Red Leather - FOR SALE!

blackabbot

Post by blackabbot » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am

thecremeegg wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 am You guys do realise you sound incredibly pathetic right?
Clearly Z4s are owned by children now, given the utter drivel and abuse that the same people are posting.

Grow up
WTF :o
2008, E85 2.0i sport, Titan Silver, Hardtop, ZHP Gear Knob, Chrome Exhaust Tip , Hydro Graphic Carbon Interior, DLV roof motor relocation and CDV delete and a Whippy :D

Pastry

Post by Pastry » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:06 am

thecremeegg wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:04 am You guys do realise you sound incredibly pathetic right?

Grow up
And the over reaction of the day award goes to ... :roll:
991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i

ingirum

Post by ingirum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 am

This made me curious so I went to see what it all was about.

I must agree with thecremeegg. This topic is just a childish and unnecessary making fun of a guy whose only thing fault was to have complained that some guys disrupted his sales topic, and when he did, he only got more disruption and personal attacks on his looks and his nationality.

You guys are basically taking pride of yourselves being racist bullies, and do that after he got kicked out of the forum. Only 9 year olds (or younger) do that. I also wonder if you guys would have the balls to do this in his face.

This is internet abuse of the worst kind and I'm surprised that the moderators allow it.

I'm disgusted and I'm leaving this forum as I don't want anything to do with people like this.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 am

:rofl:

We really are getting our knickers in a twist aren’t we...!!

Cheap silly shot at a guy that bleated holier than thou then turned out to be as two faced as it gets. Get your facts right before attacking please. Thank you.

Racist...??? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: There’s no skin left on that tired old drum it’s been beaten so many times...pathetic argument as usual with zero credibility or substance, a very very easy card to play, you racist throwers really are going to have to think of something else to put in your cannon. :thumbsup:

Lighten up people.....it ain’t life and death.... :thumbsup:
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Pastry

Post by Pastry » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 pm

ingirum wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:26 am This made me curious so I went to see what it all was about.

I must agree with thecremeegg. This topic is just a childish and unnecessary making fun of a guy whose only thing fault was to have complained that some guys disrupted his sales topic, and when he did, he only got more disruption and personal attacks on his looks and his nationality.

You guys are basically taking pride of yourselves being racist bullies, and do that after he got kicked out of the forum. Only 9 year olds (or younger) do that. I also wonder if you guys would have the balls to do this in his face.

This is internet abuse of the worst kind and I'm surprised that the moderators allow it.

I'm disgusted and I'm leaving this forum as I don't want anything to do with people like this.
So not only are we racist bullies, you also think we are stupid?
You know a lot for a newbie who only joined last week, who said he had been banned? I suppose your account starting just after the Mroadster account stopped being used, or was banned, is just a coincidence?
Your account has got ‘Fabio’ written all over it :roll:
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out !
991 Carrera 2S
Now gone:
2008 Z4MR Midnight Blue Metallic
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Ruby Black
2006 Z4 3.0si sport Titanium Silver
2010 Z4 23i Msport and a 3.0i

thecremeegg

Post by thecremeegg » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 am :rofl:

Cheap silly shot at a guy that bleated holier than thou then turned out to be as two faced as it gets. Get your facts right before attacking please. Thank you.

Racist...??? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: There’s no skin left on that tired old drum it’s been beaten so many times...pathetic argument as usual with zero credibility or substance, a very very easy card to play, you racist throwers really are going to have to think of something else to put in your cannon. :thumbsup:

It's not just one cheap shot though, it's constant! Makes everyone on here seem so petty and childish. The guy wanted to sell his car with a wrap, you guys get your knickers in a twist as he doesn't want to listen to you (rightly, it's his car) and then it all blows up.

Can we just leave it, it's tiresome! Didn't get this level of pedantry and pettiness on Cliosport and MX5Nutz!
Z4M - Interlagos Blue with Black Leather
Z4 3.0i - Sapphire Black with Red Leather - FOR SALE!

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:23 pm

thecremeegg wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:02 pm
john-e89 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 am :rofl:

It's not just one cheap shot though, it's constant! Makes everyone on here seem so petty and childish. The guy wanted to sell his car with a wrap, you guys get your knickers in a twist as he doesn't want to listen to you (rightly, it's his car) and then it all blows up.

Can we just leave it, it's tiresome! Didn't get this level of pedantry and pettiness on Cliosport and MX5Nutz!
Yes but it becomes the same old debate doesn’t it, do you comment on a sales thread on an open forum or not? Two definate camps, you’ll never get an answer. Some think it’s ok, some don’t. The guy only made comments about it after other comments had been posted, had he said no comments from the start there wouldn’t have been any. Anyway it’s an old trodden path with no ending. Personally my comment was nothing but an observation on perhaps it wasn’t selling because of the wrap, nothing rude or offensive, then the guy gets an attitude and away we go. You also don’t seem to know how he has treated members on here selling his car and other bits, not exactly a model member it turns out.

Yep happy to leave it, but remember it’s an open forum, comments are going to be made, that’s what a forum is all about, if people can’t take a bit of ribbing or are too sensitive then it’s perhaps not the place for them. I recently put my 35is up for sale on here, I was expecting comments good, bad on the colour, interior, price etc etc, if I didn’t want comments I wouldn’t have posted it up or would have asked for no comments. Simples.
MR2 MK 2
E89 35is
G29

ingirum

Post by ingirum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:41 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:56 am Racist...??? :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: There’s no skin left on that tired old drum it’s been beaten so many times...
If people keep telling you that you're a racist then you should probably consider the possibility that you are.

All the other arguments are basically "but he's bad, you don't know about that", which is typically childish behaviour of those that can't take responsibility of their own actions and blame someone else's being even worse as a justification to absolve themselves.