Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

First anniversaries

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Crazy Harry

First anniversaries

Post by Crazy Harry » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Hi Everyone.

Today is the first anniversary of picking up my Zed and tomorrow of joining this forum – what a fantastic year it’s been and thanks for the information and smiles the forum has given me.

But what could be better? It went straight through the MOT this morning with no advisories. I did fit new rear discs and pads earlier in the week as well as new fog lights (well brown reflectors don’t throw out the light like silver do they!).

So here’s to another year of top down Zed motoring :driving: – and a bit of a belated happy new year to you all! :thumbsup:

Smartbear
Lifer
Lifer

First anniversaries

Post by Smartbear » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:43 pm

Good news Harry, any plans for your zed this year? :driving:
Rob

e89 Sdrive 20i, plenty of mumbo & good economy-the thinking bears z4
e89 Sdrive 30i, this ones busted, pass me another...
e85 3.0si sold

Crazy Harry

First anniversaries

Post by Crazy Harry » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:00 pm

I did buy a few things last spring but spent most of the summer and early autumn rebuilding the kids cars - M plate MK2 Toyota MR2 (everything from the floor down!) and a Renault Clio then moved swiftly on to the duel mass flywheel on our Galaxy and replaced/rebuilt all the front suspension and drive joints while it was in bits.

So as soon as it gets a little warmer I've got a Intravee; leads and stuff to put my ipod in the boot (without drilling the bulkhead); a loom from SRHutch and stalk from Soopers for cruse control; and I bought a spare back 'axle' assembly so I can change out the one in the car now get rid of all the surface rusted frames under the back of mine complete with new bushes and suspension - ready for wheel referbs and a change from runflats to Rain Sports. No doubt I'll be posting the same next year because something else will get in my way!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

First anniversaries

Post by buzyg » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:14 pm

And a happy new year to you Harry. Drive safe not Crazy. :driving: