Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Soft-top problems: Man caught cutting hole in car roof in St Leonards, East Sussex (not Z4)

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
skurup

Soft-top problems: Man caught cutting hole in car roof in St Leonards, East Sussex (not Z4)

Post by skurup » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:11 am

Hi,
Saw this news on BBC News:
http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-s ... t-leonards

One of the reason why soft-tops are problematic.
Attachments
v3.png
v3.png (839.27 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
v2.png
v2.png (942.8 KiB) Viewed 1090 times
v1.png
v1.png (888.95 KiB) Viewed 1090 times

mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:55 am

pure scum :x
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

Post by sticky » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:21 am

Used to be a regular thing but this is the first I"ve seen in a while, hope they catch the fukwits

Havard

Post by Havard » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 am

I hope we are allowed to form a queue to kick this guy to death. If there were stricter penalties for pointless vandalism or attempted theft then it wouldn't happen. As it is, even if they catch him, he won't see prison or anything remotely classed as punishment.

Glad my MR is tucked away in the garage. I doubt I would leave it overnight on the street either.

H.
ImageImage

MrPT
Lifer
Lifer

Post by MrPT » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:06 am

Man caught cutting hole in car roof...
"Man". :rofl:

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Post by cj10jeeper » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

Scum that are brought up in a manner/system that allows them to think this is remotely, big, clever, brave or whatever.

Thankfully a rare thing and no more risk with ragtops than keying paint, slashing tyres, etc.
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills

Buckz

Post by Buckz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am

cj10jeeper wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am Scum that are brought up in a manner/system that allows them to think this is remotely, big, clever, brave or whatever.

Thankfully a rare thing and no more risk with ragtops than keying paint, slashing tyres, etc.
agreed.. if anyone wanted to get in they'd get in through the window, top or anything else..

scum needs a good kicking. Like my dad would say, hang them by the balls.

step_change

Post by step_change » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:41 am

There ought to be public floggings for these sorts of mindless scum where they are paraded in the square at Saturday noon and given the cat of nice tails - might make them think twice about causing mindless vandalism to the property and possessions of others. We might condemn certain cultures such as the Middle East/China etc for the seemingly harshness of their sentences, but you can walk safe in the streets and there is a decided lack of this type of crime. I question if it should be us lecturing these other cultures about "human rights". By this (and worse) they forfeit those rights IMO.

A slap on the wrist and fifty hours community service (badges of honour to the mindset of these morons) is no deterrent whatsoever.

I'l get off my soap box now.... :P
Gone :( : 2013 35is, Melbourne Red, DCT, Nav, Comfort pack
Gone: 2007 2.5is, Montego Blue, Auto, Nav

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Taz » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:43 am

Scum

People aren't sent to prison cos they are full. Perhaps we need more prisons

Truth

Post by Truth » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 pm

It’s a bit harsh guys all he did was post a non z4 thread in the Clearly defined z4 area!
Z4MC

LordOxygen

Post by LordOxygen » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:23 pm

News flash...Car crime always has, and always will exist.

Confused®

Post by Confused® » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Truth wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:41 pm It’s a bit harsh guys all he did was post a non z4 thread in the Clearly defined z4 area!
:rofl:

Chris_D
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Chris_D » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:37 pm

teeven pikeys :x
E85 3.0i roadie (03) 'Benny'. E93 320d M-Sport Cabrio (11) 'Bob'.
'Always different, always the same.' John Peel on The Fall.

markalp

Post by markalp » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:33 pm

Once found..

Any cars in the family keyed.
Any bikes in the family tyres punctured.
Any hoodies in the family holes cut into them.
2 years comunity car cleaning.

Only way to learn actions have consequencies.
Alpina Roadster S LUX #030

dhobbs

Post by dhobbs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:44 pm

They should cut a hole in his top (head).
3.0si roadster. Requisite stubby. Sound gen mod. LED numberplate lights. LED boot strip. Interior lights LED too. ZHP gearknob. Daily drive :driving:
Motor in boot. Bilstein B8 dampers. New radio, much better sounds :thumbsup: