Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

World Trade Centre Dustification

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Fri May 18, 2018 8:12 am

buzyg wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 pm So who did shoot JFK then. :?
Theres a classic.
What is the official line on that one?
One shooter with one bullet even though experts have said thats impossible.
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

z4pilot

Post by z4pilot » Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am

thanatu55 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:16 am Nobody is going to change their mind on this subject as their beliefs are deep routed over the years so I wont attempt to try. I don't pretend to know exactly what happened, but I believe and always will that we don't know the entire truth of the event and nobody is going to come forward and confess to any responsibility at this stage. Just as 'Al-Quaeda' ( Which didn't exist ) and Bin Laden never claimed responsibility either. Strange for a terrorist organisation intent on spreading their message and successfully showing the West what for...
You need to spend less time obsessing about this crap and more time modifying your car.... :D
Now Gone - 2008 Coupe, Montego Blue, Champagne leather and Piano Black interior, Eibachs & Koni Sport shocks, Style 230 19s, Eisenmann Quad - approaching perfection...

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:44 am

z4pilot wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am
thanatu55 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:16 am Nobody is going to change their mind on this subject as their beliefs are deep routed over the years so I wont attempt to try. I don't pretend to know exactly what happened, but I believe and always will that we don't know the entire truth of the event and nobody is going to come forward and confess to any responsibility at this stage. Just as 'Al-Quaeda' ( Which didn't exist ) and Bin Laden never claimed responsibility either. Strange for a terrorist organisation intent on spreading their message and successfully showing the West what for...
You need to spend less time obsessing about this crap and more time modifying your car.... :D
There's not much left to mod! :lol: It's all gone a bit quiet on that front...

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am

Nictrix wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:12 am
buzyg wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:45 pm So who did shoot JFK then. :?
Theres a classic.
What is the official line on that one?
One shooter with one bullet even though experts have said thats impossible.
There was a little known House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations who carried out a second investigation which concluded that JFK was 'probably' killed as the result of a conspiracy 'but was unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy', stating that the Federal Bureau of Investigation 'failed to adequately investigate the possibility of a conspiracy' and was 'deficient in sharing it's information with other agencies and departments'. The CIA was also 'deficient in it's collecting and sharing of information both prior and after the shooting'. Same again for the Warren Commission.

So basically.... They didn't know either :roll:

Courageous

Post by Courageous » Sat May 19, 2018 9:11 am

There's a very well produced video "JFK to 911 everything is a rich man's trick". Apart from being narrated by a Geordie (ducks for cover) it appears very credible to me. 3 hours long but I found it fascinating. Never close your mind!

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 am

I go back to the original video I posted, the more you watch it the more the official story just doesn't make sense. I think the idea of what a minority really thinks who was behind it all is so unbelievable to most is why its dismissed as too incredible.

Tim.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 pm

TitanTim wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 am I go back to the original video I posted, the more you watch it the more the official story just doesn't make sense. I think the idea of what a minority really thinks who was behind it all is so unbelievable to most is why its dismissed as too incredible.

Tim.
Ok, put all the conspiracy theories to one side Tim, where do you stand on my argument about the amount of pschycopaths needed to carry out dropping the towers? Do you seriously believe there were that amount of them in the explosion trades and planning needed? In political circles? How do you go about finding suicidal pilots? Do you put an ad in the jobs section? Wanted....pilot to kill himself and 3000 others, apply the White House. Think about it, how would you find them? The secrecy needed in these mad people’s families? Not only that, no one, not one, has blabbed before it or since?

Go to the very basics, we all saw two planes hit, we all saw them drop from the top down, they did not drop from the ground, there were no explosions at the top of each tower, you would have seen them blowing out of each side. The structural collapse has been explained amongst the differing opinions.
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

markalp

Post by markalp » Sat May 19, 2018 12:46 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 12:28 pm
TitanTim wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 11:26 am I go back to the original video I posted, the more you watch it the more the official story just doesn't make sense. I think the idea of what a minority really thinks who was behind it all is so unbelievable to most is why its dismissed as too incredible.

Tim.
Ok, put all the conspiracy theories to one side Tim, where do you stand on my argument about the amount of pschycopaths needed to carry out dropping the towers? Do you seriously believe there were that amount of them in the explosion trades and planning needed? In political circles? The secrecy needed in these mad people’s families? Not only that, no one, not one, has blabbed before it or since?
As the technology to dustify a building does not currently exist, I think that someone travelled from the future to minimise the effects of the attack on the twin towers. Imagine if what really happened was that the twin towers burned and collaped sideways causing massive loss of life and damage, which in turn lead to the USA declaring all out war on the middle east countries it though were responsible. That then lead to world war 3 and nuclear/biological conflict which caused the humans to develop in strange ways through dna abnormalities and birth defects. In the future when they develop time travel wouldn't it be tempting to travel back to prevent that course of action?
Alpina Roadster S LUX #030

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:52 pm

:lol:

Now that makes sense.....
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Building 7 - the third building to collapse on 911, this one wasn't hit by a plane:

Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

z4pilot

Post by z4pilot » Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Marlon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 pm Building 7 - the third building to collapse on 911, this one wasn't hit by a plane:

Already been discussed and explained Marlon on page 5...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2008/08/22/n ... gle.co.uk/
Now Gone - 2008 Coupe, Montego Blue, Champagne leather and Piano Black interior, Eibachs & Koni Sport shocks, Style 230 19s, Eisenmann Quad - approaching perfection...

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 pm

z4pilot wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm
Marlon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 pm Building 7 - the third building to collapse on 911, this one wasn't hit by a plane:

Discussed maybe :wink:
911 997 Carrera S

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Marlon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 pm
z4pilot wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm

Yes Colin, discussed, as in theory, clues in the title, conspiracy THEORY, zero facts. Surely you don’t think the ground around the towers wasn’t seriously compromised when these huge structures came down do you..?

Where do you stand on the amount of psychopaths needed for this, no one will answer me.....I wonder why...... :poke: :wink:
MR2 MK 2
E89 35is
G29

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Sat May 19, 2018 3:26 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm
Marlon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 pm
z4pilot wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 2:47 pm Already been discussed and explained Marlon on page 5...

Yes Colin, discussed, as in theory, clues in the title, conspiracy THEORY, zero facts.

Where do you stand on the amount of psychopaths needed for this, no one will answer me.....I wonder why...... :poke: :wink:
Putting me on the spot eh John :) its a difficult one I admit. What I can not accept currently is that all 3 towers collapsed at free-fall speed - 2 due to plane collisions and one that wasn't even hit. The Professional achitects and design engineers are stacking up in their hundreds on the side that says no plane collision could possibly have caused the collapses and certainly not in the manner they fell.
911 997 Carrera S

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat May 19, 2018 3:37 pm

Marlon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:26 pm
john-e89 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm
Marlon wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 3:11 pm Discussed maybe :wink:

Yes Colin, discussed, as in theory, clues in the title, conspiracy THEORY, zero facts.

Putting me on the spot eh John :) its a difficult one I admit. What I can not accept currently is that all 3 towers collapsed at free-fall speed - 2 due to plane collisions and one that wasn't even hit. The Professional achitects and design engineers are stacking up in their hundreds on the side that says no plane collision could possibly have caused the collapses and certainly not in the manner they fell.
The report I put on page 5 is perfectly logical Colin, and for every engineer saying no, there are ones saying yes. Have any of them ever had experience of this scenario before? No, it’s unprecedented. And anyone with common sense cannot believe the amount of nutters needed to do this could be found, i’ll hang my hat on the peg and say it would be impossible. Think about it. :)
MR2 MK 2
E89 35is
G29