Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

World Trade Centre Dustification

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
SeanConnor

Post by SeanConnor » Sat May 19, 2018 11:00 pm

MrPT wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:59 pm Maybe Dr Judy Wood is being paid by the US government to discredit the conspiracy theorists?! :o :o :o
Brilliant ! :rofl: :rofl:
2008 Sport Coupe Automatic with lots of extras.

Now with cruise control and Mediabridge :driving: Gold wheels HAVE BEEN SACKED.

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sat May 19, 2018 11:21 pm

:lol:
Tim.

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sat May 19, 2018 11:58 pm

It is interesting how this is still being talked about so many years after it happened and also how it has been brought back to life on here also.
It has been mentioned before that when the towers were being built there were explosive charges placed inside the buildings to aid the demolition of the building should the need arise.
Some of these reasons included the need to bring the building down safely if it was damaged in an earthquake.
The knowledge of these explosive charges in skyscrapers is kept under wraps so the occupiers of the building are not really aware that they are sitting on a pile of explosives every day.
There is also rumours that there were large amounts of asbestos in the building that needed to be removed but this was going to cost a fortune.
Whether any of this is true or not is difficult to find out but there are videos around that show what looks like charges going off in the floors below where the planes hit just before the buildings fall.
Firemen who were on the ground were interviewed and said that they heard explosives going off at the same time.
As for finding a bunch of lunatics who would kill thousands of people and cover it up, its America, its full of them and they all pledge allegiance to the flag and I have no doubt that if ordered many would do whatever is needed to be done nomatter what the cost.
I mean some of them are trained to jump in front of a bullet to save the guy in charge :o
E89 2014 35i M Sport Black with Black leather :)

Jaw

Post by Jaw » Sun May 20, 2018 4:02 am

indeep75 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 pm The magnitude of 911 and the collapse of the buildings is completely unprecedented so it baffles me when a video implies that the towers fell 'incorrectly'.

I've watched many conspiracy videos on this, and while sometimes interesting, frankly for me this stuff goes way beyond rational thinking.
Very valid point. I think there's three things in play

1) what we know
2) what we don't
and
3) pure coincidence

The problem is 1 and 3 are constantly used to 'answer' 2.

I don't doubt there's more than meets the eye, but I can't help but feel it's something more akin to a serious design flaw, failure in government systems to act on known information or deal with the threats etc, maybe even 'allowing' it to happen for some reason, but I'm reluctant to beleive all of the C4 / secret weapon plans in lack of any actual evidence beyond 2 above. Maybe there is some sort of effect where the hyper heated air collapsing compressed air and literally blew the building to bits. Taking air crashes as a failure, how many crashes were beleived to be terrorism or missilre related when it actually tunred out to be inconceivable coincidences from a tiny failure..
Z4M Roadster - Gone but not forgotten
E92 M3 | 981 Boxster S | Corvette C4 | 996 911 Gemballa |XR8 | Whatever else is lurking in the garage

z4pilot

Post by z4pilot » Sun May 20, 2018 9:37 am

Maybe all of the mass murderers involved in the plot were offered a free holiday and all set off together aboard MH370... :fuelfire:
Now Gone - 2008 Coupe, Montego Blue, Champagne leather and Piano Black interior, Eibachs & Koni Sport shocks, Style 230 19s, Eisenmann Quad - approaching perfection...

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 am

z4pilot wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:37 am Maybe all of the mass murderers involved in the plot were offered a free holiday and all set off together aboard MH370... :fuelfire:
:rofl: :rofl:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 am

john-e89 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:10 am
z4pilot wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:37 am Maybe all of the mass murderers involved in the plot were offered a free holiday and all set off together aboard MH370... :fuelfire:
John, have I provided you with the satisfactory argument to your mass murder recruitment theory that you were looking for on the previous page? I don't think it requires that many 'in the know' to create some of the issues that I believe to be inadequately explained/

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:08 am

thanatu55 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 am
John, have I provided you with the satisfactory argument to your mass murder recruitment theory that you were looking for on the previous page? I don't think it requires that many 'in the know' to create some of the issues that I believe to be inadequately explained/
:?

Ah now you see this how arguments happen on the keyboard, I’m laughing at the joke thanatu, not you my friend. It’s simply a funny joke, which is how it was intended unless I’m mistaken. :thumbsup:

I don’t agree with any of your post on the previous page, well done for re-typing it though...!! :happyclap:

I don’t agree with any of the posts that have leanings towards the conspiracy theories but I’m certainly not laughing at them, nor the people writing them, you all have an opinion just as I have. :thumbsup:
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

thanatu55

Post by thanatu55 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:31 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 11:08 am
thanatu55 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 10:28 am

:?

Ah now you see this how arguments happen on the keyboard, I’m laughing at the joke thanatu, not you my friend. It’s simply a funny joke, which is how it was intended unless I’m mistaken. :thumbsup:

I don’t agree with any of your post on the previous page, well done for re-typing it though...!! :happyclap:

I don’t agree with any of the posts that have leanings towards the conspiracy theories but I’m certainly not laughing at them, nor the people writing them, you all have an opinion just as I have. :thumbsup:
Haha no I got that :lol:

I was just that miffed over doing it twice I demanded to be heard! As I said before, this subject will never come to a conclusion where everybody agree's and the matter is put to bed. I would like to hear your opinion on the Pentagon incident though, what happened to the magic shrinking and vanishing plane?

I'm also a bit sad that since I've got to the end of my modding experience I am now reduced to writing stories on the forum instead :(
Last edited by thanatu55 on Sun May 20, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marlon
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Marlon » Sun May 20, 2018 12:42 pm

I like that John - passionately expressing your own opinion whilst respecting people who's ideas differ, that's what keeps the forum civilised :thumbsup:
Gone: 3.0si 2008 E85
911 997 Carrera S

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sun May 20, 2018 4:38 pm

Marlon wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 12:42 pm I like that John - passionately expressing your own opinion whilst respecting people who's ideas differ, that's what keeps the forum civilised :thumbsup:
I dont think linking a picture of Tim nice but dim is respecting differing ideas

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun May 20, 2018 5:22 pm

I'm not a follower of convention as not easily convinced :wink:

Dim.

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun May 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Nictrix wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:38 pm
Marlon wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 12:42 pm I like that John - passionately expressing your own opinion whilst respecting people who's ideas differ, that's what keeps the forum civilised :thumbsup:
I dont think linking a picture of Tim nice but dim is respecting differing ideas
Tim and I have had friendly banter ever since I’ve been on here, we’ve spoken many times and I know he knows the spirit in which that was posted. We get on very well thanks.

That’s two little digs at me now, any more or are you done...?
MR2 MK 2
E89 35is
G29

Nictrix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nictrix » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 pm

john-e89 wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 7:14 pm
Nictrix wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:38 pm
Tim and I have had friendly banter ever since I’ve been on here, we’ve spoken many times and I know he knows the spirit in which that was posted. We get on very well thanks.

That’s two little digs at me now, any more or are you done...?
Thats fair enough, not everybody will know that you are busom buddies and it came across to me like you were slagging Tim.

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun May 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Did I miss something :)

I didn't think John was having a go at all, I very much respect him on here and its good to have differing views on a subject, makes for a good discussion :)

Tim.