NHS Covid App

Discuss anything non Z4 related here
sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

NHS Covid App

Post by sp3ctre » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Not sure of those figures, but feeling tired for a day is not what I call a side-effect worth noting... same as saying that feeling a prick in the arm is a side effect of a jab. Serious side effects are the only ones worth tracking in my opinion.
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

pvr
Legend
Legend

NHS Covid App

Post by pvr » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:03 pm

Going back to the app (which I don’t have). Somehow it feels that those who have the app don’t mind being pinged and getting 10 days paid leave.

I have not met a single business person who has it purely because they don’t want to have to (unnecessary) isolate.
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Jeep
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)

mgrlane

NHS Covid App

Post by mgrlane » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:17 pm

pvr wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:03 pm Going back to the app (which I don’t have). Somehow it feels that those who have the app don’t mind being pinged and getting 10 days paid leave.
Some people are deliberately setting up a ping at the moment to get 10 days off work in the sun. It's all over social media on how to do this- it's so easy.

I don't have the app but it looks literally like 6-7 steps.

Like with any system I guess you get abusers. As soon as furlough goes I think there will be a step down in this but speaking with client's in construction they are saying that it's becoming a big issue with staffing.

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

NHS Covid App

Post by mmm-five » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:09 pm

pvr wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:03 pm Going back to the app (which I don’t have). Somehow it feels that those who have the app don’t mind being pinged and getting 10 days paid leave.

I have not met a single business person who has it purely because they don’t want to have to (unnecessary) isolate.
I have it!

But I'm working from home anyway, so doesn't affect me much :P
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Nanu

NHS Covid App

Post by Nanu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:00 pm

I would rather risk side effects and being alive.
35is Valencia Orange - Black/Orange Alcantara & leather interior and full set of toys
Previous
E89 25i White
E89 28i Crimson

Nanu

NHS Covid App

Post by Nanu » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:04 pm

mgrlane wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:17 pm
Some people are deliberately setting up a ping at the moment to get 10 days off work in the sun. It's all over social media on how to do this- it's so easy.

I don't have the app but it looks literally like 6-7 steps.

Like with any system I guess you get abusers. As soon as furlough goes I think there will be a step down in this but speaking with client's in construction they are saying that it's becoming a big issue with staffing.
A neighbour who works at Nissan in Sunderland has told me they have just sacked 30 staff for having a Covid party. One got contacted by HNS track & Trace so had to isolate. They all arranged to meet before he did so and they all got pinged by the App. How Nissan found out I am not sure but they did and all are now out of well paid jobs.
35is Valencia Orange - Black/Orange Alcantara & leather interior and full set of toys
Previous
E89 25i White
E89 28i Crimson

pvr
Legend
Legend

NHS Covid App

Post by pvr » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:08 pm

They don’t even need to mingle. Just leave all the phones in a single room and let the COVID infected walk in
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Jeep
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)