Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Eibach's and camber..

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
tom_ekn

Eibach's and camber..

Post by tom_ekn » Thu May 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi

Recently fitted Eibachs to my Z4C and now it's sitting lower the wheels appear to have quite a bit of camber. I guess I need to get this sorted or I'm going to get some crazy tyre wear!

Is there specific settings that the camber/alignment should be or do I just leave them to it??

Thanks
Tom.
2008 Z4 3.0si Coupe

McKoval

Re: Eibach's and camber..

Post by McKoval » Thu May 17, 2012 10:45 pm

you may try to set an original camber, byt it might end with tyres rubbing your inner wheel arch - especially at the front
go and have an alignment checked - then you will know everything :)

btw rear wheels are supposed to have crazy negative camber - thats how they are set originally by bmw

tom_ekn

Re: Eibach's and camber..

Post by tom_ekn » Thu May 17, 2012 11:50 pm

McKoval wrote:you may try to set an original camber, byt it might end with tyres rubbing your inner wheel arch - especially at the front
go and have an alignment checked - then you will know everything :)

btw rear wheels are supposed to have crazy negative camber - thats how they are set originally by bmw
Thanks for the reply. Going to get it done in a week or so, didn't realise that the back are supposed to be negative cambered :? Mine are now really noticeable!
2008 Z4 3.0si Coupe