Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Best place for tyres on-line?

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
Guiseley

Re: Best place for tyres on-line?

Post by Guiseley » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:03 am

Bing wrote:Tyremen have said they will try to best any other price if you tell them you're a Forum member. I think a couple of people including Guiseley. I intend to go to them and get some Vreds in the next couple of months when my rears die :thumbsup:
True - £400 + VAT for staggered Vreds delivered - couple of quid cheaper than CamSkill and delivered next day.
Blue Z4C now long gone, as is it's replacement, and the Red Zed's gone too.. now piloting a rather tasty Carmine flat6

RichardG

Post by RichardG » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:08 pm

Tried loads of online retailers at the start of the year when looking for a set of Vreds, ended up at the local Independant Tyre Centre round the corner, by the time you had added on postage and fitting the online guys were no cheaper, ring round you could be pleasantly surprised.
04 2.5 SE, Alpine iDA X-305, Eibach's, M Tri-Colour MFSW, CF Roundells, LeatherZ Armrest, De-Gingered, 19" VMR V710's, Aero Skirts, Fr & R M Bumpers, Quad Exhaust and NO Stubby

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

I used www.clickontyres.com for my set of Vreds and they did a good deal. The fella that runs the show knows his stuff and take the time to chat.
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Ian Hammond

Post by Ian Hammond » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:02 pm

http://www.tyretraders.com --- I've used these guys for both the Falkens on the Z4 and the Continentals on the daily driver, they have proved to be very competitive. They also have the advantage of having a network of fitting centers that take delivery of the tyres and do the necessary.
03 - 2.5 - Titanium Silver - 107's - Xenons - 10 Speaker Upgrade - Electric memory heated seats - MFSW - PDC - Cruise - ZHP - Folding Mirrors - Aux Cable - gapTech 1Touch - No Stubby

WLH
Lifer
Lifer

Post by WLH » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:06 pm

On this side of the pond a lot of local dealer will beat Tirerack and other on-line sources especially when you consider shipping costs. The local dealer I use will not only do a slightly better bottom line price than Tirerack but when purchased from them lifetime balancing is included.
2007 ///M Roadster - My Zed's - Member ZSCCA - ///M Registry - My Videos

Paza3

Post by Paza3 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:48 am

Just order 4 new Avons 235/35/19 2 and 265/30/19 delivered all in £520 :o

From Tyreman great guys and a good thread :thumbsup: