Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Which tyres? brand? E85 19"

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
Casper355

Post by Casper355 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:32 pm

Hello all,

Recently I bought a new set of rims, CSL imitation. The exact specifications:
AVUS AC-MB4
Front: 8.5 J ET35 19"
Rear: 9.5 J ET37 19"

I still have standard suspension but I also want to, maybe buy coilovers later his year so I still want the option to lower the car without rubbing. It's a Z4 E85 from 2006. I already did some research on which tyre size should fit the best. I came to the following size:

Front: 225 / 35 / 19
Rear: 265 / 30/ 19

What tire brand do you guys recommend? I have no experience with BMW and tyres yet. I already know, I should not buy runflat tyres but I have no ideas on which brand and exact type. I want the best value for money. I am from the Netherlands and the car is only driven in the summer.

mr.tourette
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:40 pm

Well as you are from the Netherlands and you want value for money I'm going to suggest Vredestein Ultrac Vorti as a great mid range tyre but they are dozens of great tyres about Michelin ps4, Dunlop rt2, uniroyal Rainsports, to name but a few read a few reviews then check prices on Tyre Leader and I'm sure you will find a good compromise of performance and price :thumbsup:
if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D