Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Black Circles - Black friday

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
Mind Bomb

Post by Mind Bomb » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Just in case anyone is interested Black Circles is offerering discounts today for a number of brands:

20% OFF Avon, Kumho or Yokohama tyres Use code:BF20
15% OFF Michelin, Goodyear or Dunlop tyres Use code: BF15
10% OFF all other brands

(not had a chance to see if this has been posted already as im busy 'working')

cheers!
2006 BMW Z4 3.0si Roadster.

kic_Mike

Post by kic_Mike » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:01 pm

I may or may not work for BC... this offer ends midnight so be quick.

Will still be offers on for Cyber Monday but not the same offer as is on today!
Car Photographer based in Scotland - Co-owner of keepitclean and run cleanfest - Scotland's Premium Car Show
Montego Blue Z4 Coupe

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ewazix » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:15 am

Needing a pair of tyres for my new Mini I've been watching offers for the last couple of weeks to see if Black Friday amounted to anything, it doesn't.

All of the prices after supposed codes and discounts are the same, I've researched and monitored all the usual suspects (Black Circles, Oponeo, ASDA, Costco, Iq, National, Halfords, Krap Fit etc etc + local outlets) and in my case the cheapest option fully fitted locally was Black Circles. The Black circles price pre-Black Friday worked out the same as with the Black Friday codes just like all the rest, the only variation over the last week has been various manufacturer sponsored offers pushing particular brands which come and go on a weekly basis anyway.
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:11 am

I’ve been checking the Amazon BF deals and using camelcamelcamel I can see that most ‘bargains’ have been cheaper at other times this year.

The savings are usually against RRP from when the product was initially launched, so for example a 2015 TomTom that was £299 new back then is showing a 30% discount, when in fact it’s been sold regularly in the past year for 50% off RRP.

The government really needs to start forcing retailers to display historic lowest/average selling prices so that consumers aren’t misled anymore.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options