Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Tyre Fitters in Norfolk

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Tyre Fitters in Norfolk

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:08 am

So, after much prevaricating about the bush, I've finally decided to replace my marvellous runflats (I shall be so sorry to see them go...........................NOT)

Being a bit precious about my alloys, I am looking for recommendations in the mid Norfolk area for tyre fitters who will take good care and not leave me with scratches, chips and lumps of sealer everywhere.

So, I guess I'm aiming this at the likes of Crazy Harry and Jingle? And any other Norfolk-livers?

Decided on GY Asy5's in the end. Happy to use a mobile fitter if you know of a good one, or any decent garage.

Thanks
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

mikedelta

Tyre Fitters in Norfolk

Post by mikedelta » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:04 pm

I'm sure this is too late but... I've had great service from Wymondham Tyre Services fitting Avon ZZRs to a Lotus Elise. They are very careful and experienced as they used to do all the VX220s from new for Lotus.

JeremyZ4

Tyre Fitters in Norfolk

Post by JeremyZ4 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:48 am

enuff_zed wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:08 am So, after much prevaricating about the bush, I've finally decided to replace my marvellous runflats (I shall be so sorry to see them go...........................NOT)

Being a bit precious about my alloys, I am looking for recommendations in the mid Norfolk area for tyre fitters who will take good care and not leave me with scratches, chips and lumps of sealer everywhere.

So, I guess I'm aiming this at the likes of Crazy Harry and Jingle? And any other Norfolk-livers?

Decided on GY Asy5's in the end. Happy to use a mobile fitter if you know of a good one, or any decent garage.

Thanks
What differences have you noticed ?

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Tyre Fitters in Norfolk

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 am

JeremyZ4 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:48 am
enuff_zed wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:08 am So, after much prevaricating about the bush, I've finally decided to replace my marvellous runflats (I shall be so sorry to see them go...........................NOT)

Thanks
What differences have you noticed ?
No difference whatsoever to be honest!

However, I'm attributing this mainly to a delay in the supply of the tyres. :D

Getting them fitted this weekend. Got a really good deal with F1 Autocentre in Norwich, where I get a discount for being ex-services.
The info regarding Wymondham Tyre Services was sadly a little too late, but thanks anyway, for future reference.
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup: