Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Refurbishing MV2's.... what colour?

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
silverdevill

Post by silverdevill » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:43 pm

Ok so, i'm thinking of refurbing my MV2's as per the thread title. Anyone have any pics of theirs that they've had done (MV2's)?... i think i want something different to the OEM silver, shadow chrome, hyper black maybe?, really not sure!. Finding it quite tricky to come up with something new/fresh that compliments my car colour!..... maybe some of you photoshop wizards could do something with the pics i've added below?..

3.0si E85, Rogue eng. RTAB's+top mounts, ultra racing brace, YSR coilovers, YSR camber plates, DS2500's, carbon grilles, stubby, 3SDM 0.09's, Yokohama AD08r's, H&R anti-rollbars, adjustable rear arms, backbox delete, custom geo. Lots of polybushes

Phoenixboy

Post by Phoenixboy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:03 pm

silverdevill wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:43 pm Ok so, i'm thinking of refurbing my MV2's as per the thread title. Anyone have any pics of theirs that they've had done (MV2's)?... i think i want something different to the OEM silver, shadow chrome, hyper black maybe?, really not sure!. Finding it quite tricky to come up with something new/fresh that compliments my car colour!..... maybe some of you photoshop wizards could do something with the pics i've added below?..

Shadow chrome would work.
There a nice wheel, but agree about something different from silver.
E89 s drive 30i manual/gone
space grey
Carbon interior trim
19" Veeman FS 25`s
cruise control
m sport seats
stubby
led halo bulbs
z4 forum sticker, for added power.
OEM wind deflector
Gone, E85 Ruby Black.

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes, shadow chrome sounds like a plan. :)
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black