Ceramic Coating in London

Alloy wheels and tyre discussion
Post Reply
User avatar
R60BBA
Member
Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by R60BBA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:30 am

So I’ve ordered new wheels but would like to get them ceramically coated.

Can anyone recommend any good places in the London and South East region?
E46 M3 Coupe
S54B32
Carbon Schwarz

IG: bavarianjunkie
https://youtu.be/y0ymv8jOC0Y

User avatar
jimmybell
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2490
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: SW London

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by jimmybell » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:30 pm

Mike @ Minutia Detailing, on the Purley Way. Very good at what he does.
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
M135i LCI - ZF8, White, HK Audio, Adaptive
--
GONE Z4 M Coupe, Imola, CSLs
GONE C63 AMG, Black, Performance Pack+, LSD, HK

User avatar
R60BBA
Member
Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by R60BBA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:16 pm

Cheers pal.

Any indication on pricing?
E46 M3 Coupe
S54B32
Carbon Schwarz

IG: bavarianjunkie
https://youtu.be/y0ymv8jOC0Y

User avatar
jimmybell
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 2490
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm
Location: SW London

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by jimmybell » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 pm

Fraid not - you'd have to ask him. Very approachable guy.

EDIT: on the subject of pricing, what does a set of Apex ARC-8's cost these days? tempted by them for some track wheels to wrap in some AD08rs.
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
M135i LCI - ZF8, White, HK Audio, Adaptive
--
GONE Z4 M Coupe, Imola, CSLs
GONE C63 AMG, Black, Performance Pack+, LSD, HK

User avatar
R60BBA
Member
Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by R60BBA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:41 pm

jimmybell wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 pm
Fraid not - you'd have to ask him. Very approachable guy.

EDIT: on the subject of pricing, what does a set of Apex ARC-8's cost these days? tempted by them for some track wheels to wrap in some AD08rs.
I’ll give him a call.

Apex have a sale on at the moment and mine came to just over £900 including shipping. However price depends on wheel size and even offset.
E46 M3 Coupe
S54B32
Carbon Schwarz

IG: bavarianjunkie
https://youtu.be/y0ymv8jOC0Y

User avatar
Attilio
Member
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Dublin

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by Attilio » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:05 pm

R60BBA wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:41 pm
jimmybell wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 pm
Fraid not - you'd have to ask him. Very approachable guy.

EDIT: on the subject of pricing, what does a set of Apex ARC-8's cost these days? tempted by them for some track wheels to wrap in some AD08rs.
I’ll give him a call.

Apex have a sale on at the moment and mine came to just over £900 including shipping. However price depends on wheel size and even offset.
Hi,

is this the site you were looking at?
[url]http://www.tegiwaeuro.com/shop/wheels-tyres/wheels.html[/url]
Z4M Coupe, Interlagos blue, black leather, piano black, stubby, E46 M3 OEM strut brace...pretty much stock (for the time being :wink: )
BMW i3 as daily drive

User avatar
R60BBA
Member
Member
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:53 pm
Location: London, United Kingdom

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by R60BBA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Attilio wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:05 pm
R60BBA wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:41 pm
jimmybell wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:51 pm
Fraid not - you'd have to ask him. Very approachable guy.

EDIT: on the subject of pricing, what does a set of Apex ARC-8's cost these days? tempted by them for some track wheels to wrap in some AD08rs.
I’ll give him a call.

Apex have a sale on at the moment and mine came to just over £900 including shipping. However price depends on wheel size and even offset.
Hi,

is this the site you were looking at?
[url]http://www.tegiwaeuro.com/shop/wheels-tyres/wheels.html[/url]
No I bought directly from Apex. I’ve just checked their website and it looks like their sale is no longer on (must’ve been a January sale). The only drawback is that I have to wait up to 60 days!
E46 M3 Coupe
S54B32
Carbon Schwarz

IG: bavarianjunkie
https://youtu.be/y0ymv8jOC0Y

User avatar
Attilio
Member
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am
Location: Dublin

Ceramic Coating in London

Post by Attilio » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:27 pm

[/quote]

No I bought directly from Apex. I’ve just checked their website and it looks like their sale is no longer on (must’ve been a January sale). The only drawback is that I have to wait up to 60 days!
[/quote]

I missed the sale!!! :headbang:
ah well... January 2019 perhaps :lol:
Z4M Coupe, Interlagos blue, black leather, piano black, stubby, E46 M3 OEM strut brace...pretty much stock (for the time being :wink: )
BMW i3 as daily drive

Post Reply