Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Dvd screen

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
4zwmb

Dvd screen

Post by 4zwmb » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi, anybody knows how one can possibly use the whole screen size when using a dvd in our z4? I tried it with a dvd having music videos and upon starting the screen was very small. I went into settings and clicked on zoom and the screen grew bigger but still short from the left and right walls of the screen. Can it be done or is it this the most we can use from the z4 screen?

Pbondar

Dvd screen

Post by Pbondar » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:51 pm

4zwmb wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:33 pm Hi, anybody knows how one can possibly use the whole screen size when using a dvd in our z4? I tried it with a dvd having music videos and upon starting the screen was very small. I went into settings and clicked on zoom and the screen grew bigger but still short from the left and right walls of the screen. Can it be done or is it this the most we can use from the z4 screen?
The screen is an extra wide format so without clipping it will not format correctly a normal dvd feed...

4zwmb

Dvd screen

Post by 4zwmb » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:12 pm

Pbondar wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:51 pm
4zwmb wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:33 pm Hi, anybody knows how one can possibly use the whole screen size when using a dvd in our z4? I tried it with a dvd having music videos and upon starting the screen was very small. I went into settings and clicked on zoom and the screen grew bigger but still short from the left and right walls of the screen. Can it be done or is it this the most we can use from the z4 screen?
The screen is an extra wide format so without clipping it will not format correctly a normal dvd feed...
Sorry about the late reply!!! Thanks for your information!

Busterboo

Dvd screen

Post by Busterboo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 pm

Thanks from me, too.
Vidi, vici, veni