Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Errors

Kettleboy

Errors

Post by Kettleboy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:43 pm

I've got two messages on idrive, Tyre monitor failure and DSC failure! Can't even be bothered to look into it, sooner the M135i arrives, the better.
Very helpful though, does tell me to drive with moderation! And take to nearest service centre. It' a good job it wasn't an audible alarm, as I wouldn't have heard it over the constant rattle from behind the passenger seat.
M135i Alpine white, 4 door, pro nav, auto, visibility, heated seats, sun protection
Gone: 28i sDrive mSport, Silver, Pro nav, extended Bluetooth, Internet, Extended Storage. PDC
Mk VII Ford Fiesta Titanium in Pink!!!

Maniac
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Errors

Post by Maniac » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:26 pm

M135i envy... Can't wait to see the pics!

TitanTim
Lifer
Lifer

Post by TitanTim » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:59 pm

As said get some pics up when it arrives :) hopefully this will be my replacment when I change the Zed, only problem I have from driving F20 loaners is they feel cheap and slightly tinny compared to the Zed :? not sure what that says, but with the engine and price I can forgive it :)

Tim.

flybobbie
Lifer
Lifer

Post by flybobbie » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:54 pm

Could tyre monitor and DSC failure be related to the wheel rotation sensors.
Could this also affect the ABS effectiveness ?
Would be nice to know when you have the problems solved.

Kettleboy

Post by Kettleboy » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Got home earlier, fired up the Z4, all errors gone!?

Who know.......
M135i Alpine white, 4 door, pro nav, auto, visibility, heated seats, sun protection
Gone: 28i sDrive mSport, Silver, Pro nav, extended Bluetooth, Internet, Extended Storage. PDC
Mk VII Ford Fiesta Titanium in Pink!!!