Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD: VW Up! For Sale £5800

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Disca

SOLD: VW Up! For Sale £5800

Post by Disca » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:00 am

Hi All

So with the arrival of the Z3 as a new daily workhorse the Up is now surplus for requirements and up for sale! Has been a very reliable little car for me since I purchased it in March 2016 at 12,393 miles and recently had it's inspection service with no issues. The paintwork is good and no marks on the alloys as shown in the photos below.

The car was originally under the motability scheme for the previous owner (no tax etc) however returned to normal when I took ownership. In terms of honesty, the car was smoked in by the previous owner however I have had the car steam cleaned twice since then and there isn't any remnants, I have priced accordingly. Other than that the condition is generally very good and it makes a good little run around car for someone and/or a solid first car.

Running costs have been minimal with the lifetime MPG since ownership being 47.7 and regularly seeing 60+ on long motorway trips. Road tax for the year is £20 and a £35 tank of fuel tends to get me about 300-350 miles when commuting.

1.0 2012 Up! Black
75 PS
23,103 Miles (may rise slightly if I move it between the house and in-laws where it is currently)
5 Speed Manual
I am the 2nd owner

The car has a replacement service history book as the first owner lost it, I have had VW confirm and fill in all the current Service history:
- 3788 miles VW Lightcliffe
- 8437 miles VW Lightcliffe
- 12393 miles VW St Albans
- 20992 miles VW Ruislip

Spec includes:
- 2 stage heated seats
- Maps&More (SatNav, Bluetooth)
- Fancy seats
- Power steering
- Aircon
- Electric windows
- AUX input

The car is currently located in Hounslow but can be moved to Uxbridge on request.

Cheers

Mike
Last edited by Disca on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
He who has the most toys, wins.

‘15 VFR1200FD

pvr
Legend
Legend

VW Up! For Sale £5800

Post by pvr » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:47 am

My sister has one of those, and they are very decent cars and well worth a look for someone wanting a solid, reliable, good specced car.

Mobility and smoker - bit of a contradiction in there :D
Current:
911-50 Black - unique spec
X5M - 575 hp of fun in a V8
Abarth 595 Comp.
Golf Clipper - collectors item
Z4 3.0si Black Sapphire
VW ID.3

Previous:
Z4M Silver Grey - non flimper spec (gone to Bing)
Z4 3.0 Toledo