Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

MATTS MARDY CORNER

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
mattwaltersz4m

OMEGA SEAMASTER CHRONOGRAPH 300M ( REDUCED )

Post by mattwaltersz4m » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:54 pm

philz4 wrote:More CHILDISH remarks. and rollex are not no where near as good a quality for the price they are. A 4/5k watch that has a pressed metal clasp !!!! . and as for selling it for double your quite possibly right another couple of years and thats what an omega will do . I know because this has in 6yrs.

But keep remarking and maybe you,ll grow up one day and maybe afford a decent watch . :rofl:
Jesus you genuinely are mentally ill.
Z4MR Carbon

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

OMEGA SEAMASTER CHRONOGRAPH 300M ( REDUCED )

Post by PerryGunn » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:58 pm

lux wrote:Haven't seen a good thread like this for ages, I miss the good old days! :popcorn:
:lol:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

lux
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by lux » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm

PerryGunn wrote:
lux wrote:Haven't seen a good thread like this for ages, I miss the good old days! :popcorn:
This one could escalate and take the heat off your "shagging a bear" thread mate! :wink:
981 Cayman Agate Grey

mattwaltersz4m

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by mattwaltersz4m » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:21 pm

philz4 wrote:Welcome to matts mardy corner, please help to stop him going totally bored off his head selling burgers, maybe its mad cow disease . But beware cows have horns and bit tits and I,m not sure which he,s turning into.
now get on with your work matt . :fuelfire:
Yup absolute loony tunes :dizzy:
Z4MR Carbon

original guvnor
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by original guvnor » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:21 pm

philz4 wrote:More CHILDISH remarks. and rollex are not no where near as good a quality for the price they are. A 4/5k watch that has a pressed metal clasp !!!! . and as for selling it for double your quite possibly right another couple of years and thats what an omega will do . I know because this has in 6yrs.

But keep remarking and maybe you,ll grow up one day and maybe afford a decent watch . :rofl:
Blimey, I think it's you who belong in the kindergarten. Why is it childish to disagree with you? The simple fact is had I bought one of each watch 10 years ago the Rolex would be worth more. Therefore it is the better investment. I'm not criticising the watch, it's lovely.

lux
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by lux » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:22 pm

:popcorn:
Last edited by lux on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
981 Cayman Agate Grey

PerryGunn
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by PerryGunn » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:24 pm

lux wrote:
PerryGunn wrote:
This one could escalate and take the heat off your "shagging a bear" thread mate! :wink:
I was hoping someone would post videos.... :evil:
Alpina Roadster S #320
* Quaife ATB LSD * StrongStrut Braces * Turner RTAB Limiters * Gap-Tech RCH+ *
* Intravee & KCA-420i * Mini 0806 * Cheetah C550 * Stubby *

original guvnor
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by original guvnor » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:31 pm

I'll leave you all to it. I'm regretting breaking my hibernation mode. I'm afraid this forum has gone so far downhill over the last couple of years.

philz4

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by philz4 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:41 pm

If some of you hadn,t commented in my FOR SALE add I wouldn,t be biting. Its my watch for sale all though I don,t need the money and maybe I,ll keep it and have two.
I dont go onto others adverts and give comments that have no place being there because its a for sale advert only and not the comments page. I have the greatest respect for most people but sometimes I get a bit pissed off .
So there's no point in wasting any more time on the subject :thumbsup:

any mods on just remove the whole bloody saga .

jimmybell

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by jimmybell » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 pm

original guvnor wrote:I'll leave you all to it. I'm regretting breaking my hibernation mode. I'm afraid this forum has gone so far downhill over the last couple of years.
Don't lose heart - best not to judge the whole forum on two new guys with 'interesting' ideas of how to be part of a forum :p
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
M135i LCI - ZF8, White, HK Audio, Adaptive
--
GONE Z4 M Coupe, Imola, CSLs
GONE C63 AMG, Black, Performance Pack+, LSD, HK

original guvnor
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by original guvnor » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:58 pm

jimmybell wrote:
original guvnor wrote:I'll leave you all to it. I'm regretting breaking my hibernation mode. I'm afraid this forum has gone so far downhill over the last couple of years.
Don't lose heart - best not to judge the whole forum on two new guys with 'interesting' ideas of how to be part of a forum :p
Jimmy I've been feeling disillusioned with it for a lot longer than that. Hence why I've only posted 8 times in the last 6 months. Perhaps I've just been on it too long now, who knows?

jimmybell

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by jimmybell » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:01 pm

original guvnor wrote:
jimmybell wrote:
Jimmy I've been feeling disillusioned with it for a lot longer than that. Hence why I've only posted 8 times in the last 6 months. Perhaps I've just been on it too long now, who knows?
Just ignore threads like this - i get that they're .. frustrating. Plenty of good content (and members) elsewhere, else create some :D

EDIT: else take the car for a spin somewhere fun.. maybe into Enemy Territory (Derby dales..), unless you're a lost rams fan.
V12 Vantage S - Hammerhead Silver, Manual, Lightweight Wheels, Exterior Carbon++, Carbon Buckets, AMR Performance Pack.
--

original guvnor
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by original guvnor » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:19 pm

jimmybell wrote:
original guvnor wrote:
jimmybell wrote:
Just ignore threads like this - i get that they're .. frustrating. Plenty of good content (and members) elsewhere, else create some :D

EDIT: else take the car for a spin somewhere fun.. maybe into Enemy Territory (Derby dales..), unless you're a lost rams fan.
I'm a lifelong Leicester City fan so feeling very happy as far as football is concerned. Oh I take the car out regularly and Instagram or Facebook the photos/videos usually. I think I've just been here too long. Time to let others contribute now. I will keep a dignified silence.

jimmybell

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by jimmybell » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:33 pm

original guvnor wrote: I'm a lifelong Leicester City fan so feeling very happy as far as football is concerned. Oh I take the car out regularly and Instagram or Facebook the photos/videos usually. I think I've just been here too long. Time to let others contribute now. I will keep a dignified silence.
Ah nice, what's your instagram? :)

I'm a lifetime Forest fan, ever sighing.
--

jabber
Lifer
Lifer

MATTS MARDY CORNER

Post by jabber » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:54 pm

What happened to the original post someone may want to buy a nice watch at a good price
Z less again
14 E89 Z4 2.0 msport grey gone now
10 E89 Z4 3.0 Black auto now. Very sadly gone
Gone 04 E85 z4 3.0 Maldives blue smg