Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Second Hand Golf Clubs/Bag

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
JamieZ4C

Second Hand Golf Clubs/Bag

Post by JamieZ4C » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Bit of a weird one for the Z4-forum but you never know - after 15 years without playing, I've had my arm twisted by a mate to get back into Golf.

I need everything - driver, irons, putter and bag. Really don't want to buy new as they'll be crap at my miserly budget (really want to keep it under £200), so have been trying to source sets or individual bits online without a lot of success. Trying to stick to 'old but gold' and pretty forgiving clubs, Callaway Big Bertha, Titleist DCI's, Ping G10's, and the like. Would consider cheaper end of the market if price was right.

So I wondered if any of you lovely chaps had any second hand clubs lying around you'd be willing to sell me?*

Perhaps they're in your garage gathering dust and getting in the way of parking your Zed in there for the winter?!

Or perhaps you know of a good place to source 2nd had gear?

Any help much appreciated! :D

*Proximity to Hampshire or willingness to post a big advantage!