Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD Slim's Detailing Adjusting Mechanical Stool

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Z4M-2006
Lifer
Lifer

Slim's Detailing Adjusting Mechanical Stool

Post by Z4M-2006 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:12 pm

Arrived

Cheers Chris

Aeroadster

Post by Aeroadster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 am

mr wilks wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:40 pm
bz4kev wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:17 pm
ChrisC85 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:10 am Sold to Z4M-2006 as offered asking price first :thumbsup:
Pretty sure that is not how it works but it's your stool sell it how you like I made offer which was open to discussion ie first interested or maybe I am reading forum rules wrong :thumbsdown:
Seriously :?
A guy selling something for £18 with postage , you offer £3 less then someone offers to pay full ask & you think you youv'e been shafted :cry: get real , no matter what forum rules are its more about being right , , , , £3 you deserved to lose it
Bwahahahahahaha!!! :rofl: All his drama over £3 FS! :rofl:

I agree with mr wilks and OP. Serves him right trying to haggle over just £3, and yet still, he has the cheek and audacity to make fun of other peoples offers - like he did with member Sail and tried to s**t all over that thread.

"commercial wheel sales" :lol:

Then he again has the cheek to say to mr wilks "Really what business is it of yours" - keep your nose up your own ass and out of other peoples business first before making little snidey comments.

Get a grip hypocrite lol :rofl: :ROFL2:

bz4kev

Post by bz4kev » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 am

Aeroadster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:09 am
bz4kev wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:17 pm

Pretty sure that is not how it works but it's your stool sell it how you like I made offer which was open to discussion ie first interested or maybe I am reading forum rules wrong :thumbsdown:
A guy selling something for £18 with postage , you offer £3 less then someone offers to pay full ask & you think you youv'e been shafted :cry: get real , no matter what forum rules are its more about being right , , , , £3 you deserved to lose it

I agree with mr wilks and OP. Serves him right trying to haggle over just £3, and yet still, he has the cheek and audacity to make fun of other peoples offers - like he did with member Sail and tried to s**t all over that thread.

Then he again has the cheek to say to mr wilks "Really what business is it of yours" - keep your nose up your own ass and out of other peoples business first before making little snidey comments.

:rofl: pmsl kno# :rofl:with regards to the sail tread he offered I think 200 for an item the op wanted 700 and I was not the only one on the forum that found this to be not the first of this nature.I asked for a small discount on a item that is only £26 new vast difference ,and with regards to sail it was taken by both him and me as banter and in light humor as are most things on this forum but if your looking for a war of words happy to help :D carrying on from sails thread take it you got an axe to grind buttercup
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

Aeroadster

Post by Aeroadster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:15 pm

bz4kev wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 am

:rofl: pmsl kno# :rofl:with regards to the sail tread he offered I think 200 for an item the op wanted 700 and I was not the only one on the forum that found this to be not the first of this nature.I asked for a small discount on a item that is only £26 new vast difference ,and with regards to sail it was taken by both him and me as banter and in light humor as are most things on this forum but if your looking for a war of words happy to help :D carrying on from sails thread take it you got an axe to grind buttercup
HE GOT MAD LOL!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Aeroadster

Post by Aeroadster » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:26 pm

bz4kev wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:31 am

I think he made himself very clear that it was just a harmless joke, but unfortunately your grumpy ass went on fire and felt the need to lecture with your big novel like spiel :rofl:

Yeah, of-course, there is a vast difference! You were trying to low-ball the op over £3 pmsl... :rofl:
It then begs the question on why you wouldn't just buy new if its "only £26 new"... :roll:

Oh, and thanks for the reminder, I do actually need to grind my axe lying in the shed :thumbsup:

bz4kev

Post by bz4kev » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Really is that ment to be an attempt at a threat :rofl: and fyi its actually £25
Screenshot_20190817-132812_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20190817-132812_Samsung Internet.jpg (94.03 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
And have ordered one thanks buttercup :D
2004 z4 30i auto Toledo blue stubby Areo front back sideskirts and rear spoiler M/// MFSW DLV exhaust mod mma tips vanos overhaul 108s refurbed ram air scoop E46 M3 heated seats clear rear lights M/// sport black grills

Aeroadster

Post by Aeroadster » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:13 pm

bz4kev wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm Really is that ment to be an attempt at a threat :rofl: and fyi its actually £25 Screenshot_20190817-132812_Samsung Internet.jpg
And have ordered one thanks buttercup :D
A threat? LOL. Clearly you don't seem to understand a thing Mr Defensive.
bz4kev wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:33 pm and fyi its actually £25 Screenshot_20190817-132812_Samsung Internet.jpg
fyi? You're the one who claimed it was £26 new in the first instance, not me, 'cupcake'. And if we really want to get down right petty, it's actually £24.95 and you even sent in the screenshot yourself, which makes you look like a right arse now :rofl:

Sorry OP, don't want to ruin this thread either now, I'll leave it to 'Numpty Dumpty'... :lol:

ChrisC85

Post by ChrisC85 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Bit of drama in this thread isn’t there :?

Simply put, I sold it to the person who offered me the asking. I wasn’t going to quibble for a few quid. I have no time for that tbh.

Oh and if you really really want to get down to the penny, it’s 24.95 plus postage (unless you collect from them) :P
Z4M-2006 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:12 pm Arrived

Cheers Chris
No problem mate, glad you received it safely :thumbsup:
Sold: Z4M Coupe, Sapphire Black.

Mr roadster

Post by Mr roadster » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Have you sold the detailing stool yet.
Couldn’t resist :rofl:

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:46 pm

Mr roadster wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:44 pm Have you sold the detailing stool yet.
Couldn’t resist :rofl:
Yes, could be interested, but a little unsure.
Any chance you could send me a stool sample :D
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Z4M-2006
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Z4M-2006 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:15 pm

Just for info its in mint condition,much better than the pic suggested.

If anyone wants to buy it,then i would let it go for £24 plus postage :rofl:

Mr roadster

Post by Mr roadster » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:03 pm

To be precise £24.95 :rofl: or is that with £3 off not sure :driving:

exdos

Post by exdos » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:13 pm

Dear Me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

All for £3!

greg81

Post by greg81 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:20 pm

All the bell-ends in here!

Aeroadster

Post by Aeroadster » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:26 pm

greg81 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:20 pm All the bell-ends in here!
Are you a bell-end too then? As you're here too... :poke: