Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD BOSE Soundsport Free Wireless Ear pieces

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Frankie169

BOSE Soundsport Free Wireless Ear pieces

Post by Frankie169 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 am

Hi

Selling my Bose TRUE wireless ear pieces, used twice and as you would expect from BOSE the sound reproduction playing music is superb, they last for 5 hours on 1 charge and the case is a charger which gives another 10 hours of charge before that needs to be charged up.

I found the sound is amazing with music, Netflix and YouTube, but when playing my videos uploaded to my ipad there was a slight delay on the speech sync, sorted this by using AVplayerHD app which allows you to manually sync

Selling as I now want to buy a pair of BOSE noise cancelling ear phones for on planes etc but they are mega money so these have to go.

Full package, inner/outer box, instructions, charging lead, open but unused package of small ear plugs and an unopened package of large ear plugs.

You also download the BOSE connect app to update the earpieces if any new improvements are released (running the latest software) + a find my earpiece facility

Further reading here: https://www.bose.co.uk/en_gb/products/h ... less_black

+ plenty of reviews on Youtube

Retail for £179.95. Asking £130 including RMSD to the UK

Toys: Z4 E89 35i in Blue / Ducati Multistrada 1260 DVT + love my watches