Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE FSOT Beretta DT10L Trap OU

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Busterboo

FSOT Beretta DT10L Trap OU

Post by Busterboo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:26 pm

30” chrome-lined barrels, choked ¼, ½, ¾ & F with long, internal Teagues. Hand-filed tapered rib.
Detachable trigger unit with V-springs.
High-grade & well-matched trap stock & fore-end. Original length & unaltered.
Easy-to-change Beretta micro-core recoil pad. Thicknesses 13-28mm available.
The L stands for ‘Lusso’ – de luxe – and this gun is hand-engraved – signed by the atelier.
The gun is in excellent condition and comes with all accessories & two cases: one by Beretta and a traditional canvas, leather & wood ‘motor case’.
By law, the sale must be face-to-face to a shotgun certificate holder, of course, or I can courier it for you to collect from a registered firearms dealer near you.
Price: £4,500 (or a watch of higher value, the balance for me to pay).
If interested, please PM me with your mobile number.
Vidi, vici, veni

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 pm

You giving up the bank robbery business Busterboo....? That toughened glass is a bitch ain’t it... :wink:

GLWTS. Sounds a very nice gun, do you shoot clays? I like a day of that myself now and again.
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:19 pm

john-e89 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:27 pm You giving up the bank robbery business Busterboo....? That toughened glass is a bitch ain’t it... :wink:

GLWTS. Sounds a very nice gun, do you shoot clays? I like a day of that myself now and again.
Ditto - but i haven't shot for several years now.
Im still a Clay Shoot club member so I must make the effort - Sporting Clays for me and i think I will sell my Trap Gun as well ( Shadow Indie)
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Busterboo

Post by Busterboo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Thank you!

Yes, clay-busting's a wonderful sport and very cathartic.
Vidi, vici, veni