Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE BMW E30 318i 1988 Manual, 75k miles

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
Phil-E30

BMW E30 318i 1988 Manual, 75k miles

Post by Phil-E30 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:32 pm

My brother has decided to part ways with his E30. Advertised as below, if interested I will provide contact details and further pictures.

Selling my much loved 1988 BMW E30. It is the 318i and has extremely low mileage for its age, sitting at just over 75k miles (this is supported by MOTs and comes with a range of old MOT certificates). In addition to the old MOT certificates I have a host of other old paperwork, including a sale receipt from 1989.

The car is in extremely good condition for a 30 year old car. The only real point to note is that it has some light rust bubbling on two of the arches, as you can see in the pictures. It comes with the original BBS alloy wheels, with good tyres. It has recently had a new back-box fitted.

Internally, the dashboard remains completely un-cracked, which is becoming very rare to find and they cost a small fortune to buy second-hand! The interior is generally in great condition, with the exception of the slight wear on the driver's seat base (see picture). The bolsters remain in good shape. In my time owning the car it has been garaged, so has not been exposed to the weather.

The car will be sold with a full year's MOT.

This is an honest, unmolested E30 with low mileage and in great condition.

Located in Northern Ireland, close to airport and port.

£3500 ovno

Message me if genuinely interested.
"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise."
Muhammad Ali

Phil-E30

BMW E30 318i 1988 Manual, 75k miles

Post by Phil-E30 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:24 pm

Price reduced by £500 and ad text included above.
"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologise."
Muhammad Ali