Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

320 Touring/X3 Wanted

You must have a post count >25 to post adverts in here (private sales only, no traders)
nfarmer

320 Touring/X3 Wanted

Post by nfarmer » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:11 pm

I'm looking for two vehicles as above. One to replace my wife's 320 and one for my daughter and family as they are returning to th UK after 7 years teaching in Shanghai. Ideally auto for the wife and manual for my daughter. Both need full BMW service history and 50,000 miles on the clock, use petrol and are a minimum of 2.2 ltr. The wife's car must have heated seats, both need parking sensors and ideally auto lights and wipers.

Can anyone help, no rush happy to wait for excellent cars.

Norman

earthdweller

320 Touring/X3 Wanted

Post by earthdweller » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:02 pm

You haven’t given a lot to go on really

The last model F25 x3 was only available in the UK in diesel form. 3.0 only available as an auto. Manual 20d cars are rare as hens teeth

The previous gen to that E84 the youngest are now approaching ten years old, most of the later ones are diesel

The early ones were 2.5 and 3.0 petrols but they will be approaching 17-18 years old

As for petrol 3 tourers .. they are rare as above
In the F31 even the 328i and 330i models are 2.0 turbo cars

Most are 320i

To get one above 2.2 litres you’d have to but the 335i or 340i

The previous gen E91 the youngest would be 7 years old and finding one with less than 50k on it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack

Really depends one what your budget is before I could give any meaningful advice
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP

earthdweller

320 Touring/X3 Wanted

Post by earthdweller » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 pm

nfarmer wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:11 pm I'm looking for two vehicles as above. One to replace my wife's 320 and one for my daughter and family as they are returning to th UK after 7 years teaching in Shanghai. Ideally auto for the wife and manual for my daughter. Both need full BMW service history and 50,000 miles on the clock, use petrol and are a minimum of 2.2 ltr. The wife's car must have heated seats, both need parking sensors and ideally auto lights and wipers.

Can anyone help, no rush happy to wait for excellent cars.

Norman
Replied
07 3.0si Sport Roadster Titanium Silver/Syrah Blue Individual Leather, CSL reps ZHP