Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

FOR SALE - 55 Plate BMW Z4 3.0 42,000 miles

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
mattlovell6

FOR SALE - 55 Plate BMW Z4 3.0 42,000 miles

Post by mattlovell6 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Morning all,

Just circulating the details of my November 05 registered 3.0 Z4 currently for sale. Hopefully i've included most of the pertinent details below - photos can be viewed via the attached link. I'll add that I have owned the car for over two and a half years, with I believe two previous owners. It's had an absolutely clean history, no modifications, and performs fantastically on the road. The price has been reduced from £9,495 to £8,945 to facilitate a sale.

Any questions please feel free to give me a call (07729 215676). I can pick up voicemails the same day if I'm not around to answer the phone. I can also be contacted via email at [email protected].

"November 2005 (55 plate) BMW Z4 3.0 SE in Maldives Blue. 42,000 miles since new - upcoming company car forces reluctant sale. Four new/as new tyres, and just serviced. Five months road tax and 12 months MOT.

Six cylinder, six speed manual transmission. Air conditioning, trip computer, full black leather interior, BMW business CD player/radio, heated electric seats with three stage memory for driver's seat, electric windows, electric mirrors, leather sports steering wheel, 18" five spoke BMW alloys, power steering, anti lock braking, fully automatic electric hood, ABS, ESP, traction control and sports button delivering improved throttle response and acceleration.

Fantastic looking and performing car with a genuine reason for sale.

£8,945"

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3844227.htm