Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Alpina Roadster S for less than 8K!

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
delarge

Re: Alpina Roadster S for less than 8K!

Post by delarge » Thu May 03, 2012 10:08 am

£1253 installed according to Birds website

bernard

Re: Alpina Roadster S for less than 8K!

Post by bernard » Thu May 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi All - I am a new poster to this site and spotted this thread. I have been to see this car about 4 or 5 weeks back, when I was working in Coventry for a few months on a project.

I am looking for an Alpina Roadster and wanted to see what this one was like (black not my colour but to see one in the flesh was a help). The dealers are in an industrial shed just off the M6. There were stacks of cars in there including at least one Ferrari. It was a little unnerving going in but they were very friendly, gave me the key and left me alone to view - no hassling, which was nice. In the flesh this car does look like it has done the miles. The wheels need refurbing, the engine bay looks like it has been across the desert!! Covered in dust. Cant' remember the bodywork exactly but i think it had some detail scratches etc. No real dents though. Interior was in good condition. I did not check the papers as it wasn't what I wanted but as it is a one owner then could be a bargain. It would scrub up well.

It's been on sale for quite a time. The sticker in the window still said £9995 or similar. I wonder how low they would go?

I am looking for a Blue (ideally Alpina Blue) Lux roadster. If anyone knows of one please let me know. Regards Berni Cashin.
Regards

Berni

1997 Alpina B8 Touring No 014 in Madeira-violet
2005 BMW E46 M3 SMG II in Estoril Blue
1993 Porsche 944 Turbo Cabriolet in Blue