Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Truly Stunning Sapphire Black BMW Z4 3.0 SE Roadster - SOLD

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Paza3

Truly Stunning Sapphire Black BMW Z4 3.0 SE Roadster - SOLD

Post by Paza3 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi Guys & Gals

As a few of you know I have been on a search for a Z4 Coupe and I have found the one! hopefully collecting it on Saturday! :D , so sadly my stunning zed is up for sale, please guys need anything let me know please see below :)

Intro:

This really is a great example of a very stylish and sophisticated car, I have really enjoyed every minute of ownership. It really is one of those cars that put’s a smile on your face whether you’re walking up the drive looking at it, or out and about with the roof down.

The BMW Z4 Roadster is a flagship member of the BMW family and is renowned for its fantastic workmanship but also it safety features. It’s got a large boot and plenty of space as well as being a practical car as well. The powerful yet economic engine delivers truly surprising economy and can easily produce 38 mpgs on a motorway run and my current trip computer is showing 34.1 mpgs. It also has the power when required; this is all under pinned with a great engine note produced by this fantastic BMW 3.0 engine.

Engine:

A powerful 3.0 which produces 231 bhp and 0-60 in 5.7 seconds and drives great and does not miss a beat, it delivers the power as it should and runs great there is no mechanical concerns with this car and only has 72,000 miles. This car has plenty of life left in it. Many of these cars are starting to get well in the 100,000+ and although you know the car will be fine I was determined to get a low mileage example.

Bodywork & Exterior:

There was only one colour for me and that was the beautiful Sapphire Black, I looked at plenty of blue and silver z4’s etc but none really stood out like the black did as I feel it really stands out a lot more it really turns heads. The bodywork is in I believe in excellent condition for its age. When the car was recently serviced the Bmw technician commented on what great condition the car was in, for its age and mileage. The car is regularly cleaned and waxed; there are of course a couple of age related marks, but nothing of any concern. No big dents, scuffs or scratches of any kind.

- Beautiful Sapphire Black
- 18” M Sport MV2 Alloys (Unless BBS ones are required)
- Unmarked Black Hood
- Headlamp Washer Jets
- Parking Distant Control
- Upgraded Grill , allBlack - Genuine Bmw Part
- Upgraded Clear Side Repeaters - Genuine Bmw Part
- Upgraded Clear Rear Brake Light - Genuine Bmw Part
- Upgrade “twin” Quad Spot Rears - Genuine Bmw Part
- Plus all original amber parts will come with the sale.
- Wind Deflector

Interior:

One of the biggest draws of this car was the striking interior. The stunning unmarked cream leather is in excellent condition and has hardly any wear, there are no tears or marks of any description even the driver’s side bolsters does not have excessive wear. As well as the impressive leather has the great grey interior inserts this compliments perfectly.

- Full Oregon Cream Leather
- Electric Seats
- Memory Function
- Heated Seats
- Climate control
- Air Con
- Electric folding Mirrors
- Electric Mirrors and Windows
- Auto Dim Mirror
- Electric Roof
- Leather has been cleaned and treated
- Auto Lights
- Auto Wipers - Rain Sensor
- Twin Cup Holders
- Cd player
- Full Alarm system
- Cream Floor Mats
- Recently replaced Handel door bars and gear knob direct form BMW due to the wear were replaced with new ones.

Documentation:

The car comes with a comprehensive service history along with a stamped service book and more important documentation to back up works that have been done. It comes with an array of past MOT’s as well to back up the mileage. The car has also just been recently serviced, and is not due a service for 9850 miles.

I purchased the car as a private sale , and the seller had purchased the car direct form BMW during her 3 years ownership it was very well maintained , her father also worked for VOSA as a MOT inspector so was very meticulous when I was viewing the car, this car has great history and pedigree and is not one to be over looked.

- MOT – May 2012
- Service History
- Bills and documentation & Hpi Clear with report
- Tax – Feb 2012
- 2 x Keys
- Can come with a private registration as will have a spare (Additional £75 transfer fee will need to be paid if wanted)
- Only 3 previous owners.
- Original Registration EA53 JYX – Currently on P4 PVE to be removed

Service History Break down:

- Pre Delivery Inspection – 15/10/03 – Fairfield BMW
- Service – 12280 Miles – 15/07/05 – Fairfield BMW
- Service – 24637 Miles – 30/04/07 – Fairfield BMW
- Service – 39016 Miles – 04/07/08 – Williams BMW
- Service – 53864 Miles – 27/05/09 – Williams BMW (Inspection 2)
- Service – 68412 Miles – 05/03/11 – Williams BMW
- Next Due 9850 Miles – Inspection 1

Reason for Sale:

I’m only really selling this great car is due to a purchase of a Bmw Z4 Coupe I love these car hence purchasing a newer model, this is the only reason. So therefore am not looking at a part exchange.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to help. I only want to deal with serious buyers, and no timewaster making offers and not following up after them.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Regards

Patrick
Last edited by Paza3 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pauly

Re: Truly Stunning Sapphire Black BMW Z4 3.0 SE Roadster - £

Post by Pauly » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Good luck with the sale Paza :thumbsup: Jesus you have owned some cars mate I expect Mike Brewer will be replaced with you on the next series of Wheeler Dealers :wink:
Gone but not forgotten-E85
Current-E89 23i :driving:

Paza3

Post by Paza3 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 pm

:lol: I know, but am kinda live for today guy so decided I wanted the Coupe and just went for it mate, she's a cracking example so would be a great buy for someone :thumbsup:

navid.v
Lifer
Lifer

Post by navid.v » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:14 pm

well done Paza, it was just a matter of time :wink:

how much for the black kidney grills? :P

Paza3

Post by Paza3 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:21 pm

navid.v wrote:well done Paza, it was just a matter of time :wink:

how much for the black kidney grills? :P
:lol: yep mate there yours plus a free Z4 all for £6999!! :lol:

mickl86

Post by mickl86 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

will you be selling the current alloys seperately or popping them onto the new coupe?
Currently in a Z4 3.0i 2004 MY

Did have a CLK55 AMG

jonno

Post by jonno » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Just wanted to say what a fantastic advert for your car! I'm very happy with my Zed and can after all only drive one at a time anyway, but I was suddenly tempted to make an offer just from reading your description! Sounds like a great car, which I'm sure will make the lucky new owner very happy. :thumbsup:

2006 Monaco Blue Z4 3.0si SE Roadster

imp75

Post by imp75 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 pm

jonno wrote:Just wanted to say what a fantastic advert for your car! I'm very happy with my Zed and can after all only drive one at a time anyway, but I was suddenly tempted to make an offer just from reading your description! Sounds like a great car, which I'm sure will make the lucky new owner very happy. :thumbsup:
X2
GONE - 2.0, sapphire black, alu trim, mods: msport seat transplant, 30mm drop, clear headlights, ZHP, OTH, strut brace, tinted tail lamps, carbon wrapped grilles and stubby

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm

x3 :)
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.

Adamski
Lifer
Lifer

Truly Stunning Sapphire Black BMW Z4 3.0 SE Roadster - £6999

Post by Adamski » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

Good luck mate. Stunning car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gone: Z4M Coupé|Black Sapphire|OEM CSLs|Aero Skirts|OEM Strut Brace|Nav|Heated Seats|Logic 7 Pro Hi-fi|Bluetooth|Carbon Leather|PDC|BMW Assist|Stubby
Gone: Cherished 2003 3.0i Black Sapphire Roadster

Paza3

Post by Paza3 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 am

mickl86 wrote:will you be selling the current alloys seperately or popping them onto the new coupe?
Hi Mick ,

I think in real terms they will either stay with the car if the buyer wants them or I will pop them on the Coupe, all depends on what a potential buyer would require :?
andysat wrote:x3 :)
Guys Thanks for the postive comments , lets hope she finds a new home :thumbsup: , this is an idea buy and a relistic price for above average spec.

mickl86

Post by mickl86 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 am

be interested in the alloys if you do want to sell seperately
Currently in a Z4 3.0i 2004 MY

Did have a CLK55 AMG

Nova2k7

Post by Nova2k7 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

PMd

Paza3

Post by Paza3 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Pm back :wink:

Paza3

Post by Paza3 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Just an update:

Car is now on a pending sale, subject to viewing this weekend. If there are any enquires please do not heistate to contact me regarding the car.

- Will update once I have more information.

Thanks Patrick