Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sepang Coupe 44k miles £13999

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
VvrooomM

Post by VvrooomM » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 am

R26Andy wrote:Because the miles to service is adaptive and can go up as well as down depending on how the car is being driven however, Id be sceptical that a //M would be driven in such a way that theyve squeezed 20k out of it before the computer has said it needs a service.

Andy
for the z4m engine - this is the second load of absolute tosh ive read in this post. Get ur facts right fellas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Z4MC midnight blue with CSL's + VREDs, extd light sepang leather, folding mirrors, stubby aerial, retro bluetooth, prof nav, intravee ipod kit, storage and cup holders!!, laser LRC100, DSP hi-fi, storage and privacy.....is that it?

VvrooomM

Post by VvrooomM » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 am

dgm wrote:
R26Andy wrote:Because the miles to service is adaptive and can go up as well as down depending on how the car is being driven however, Id be sceptical that a //M would be driven in such a way that theyve squeezed 20k out of it before the computer has said it needs a service.

Andy
I don't think you're correct about this Andy, the service interval on the M is based purely on the amount of fuel used.
absolutely spot on !!

Z4MC midnight blue with CSL's + VREDs, extd light sepang leather, folding mirrors, stubby aerial, retro bluetooth, prof nav, intravee ipod kit, storage and cup holders!!, laser LRC100, DSP hi-fi, storage and privacy.....is that it?

VvrooomM

Post by VvrooomM » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:26 am

dgm wrote:
sars wrote:
dgm wrote:The service becomes due when 2275 litres of fuel has been used since the last service. To get 15,500 miles until the next service as indicated when the service indicator is reset would require you to get circa 31mpg overall which just isn't feasible/possible in these cars so I can't see when you're ever going to get an increase in the service indicator mileage.
Do you believe this service interval methodology to be true for the Z4M or the basis on all BMW's?
It's definitely the case with all the S54 engined cars so this would include the later Z3M's, E46 M3 and CSL and all Z4M's. I wouldn't have thought it applies to all BMW's but I've never had cause to research that.
fact.

Daffy

Re: Sepang Coupe 44k miles £13999

Post by Daffy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:34 am

If anyone is genuinely interested in a completely straight Sepang Coupe, I may be getting to the stage where I'll have to part with mine (new baby) It's a November 56 plate car, 22k miles, just had its inspection 1, FBMWSH.

Pro-nav, black leather interior, heated seats, folding mirrors, cruise, parking sensors, bluetooth, etc....

PM me if interested. It's currently sporting a white vinyl wrap with carbon roof, the paintwork beneath is perfect, other than a graze on the underside of the front bumper where one of the lower parts caught on a kerb while parking....grrr!

cragswinter

Post by cragswinter » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Daffy, Daffy, you have mail or pm :)

SteveNotto

Post by SteveNotto » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:33 pm

It is still for sale but now on autotrader and back up to £15,500 and surprisingly still no mention of the CAT D issue !

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p
Dec 2010 F11 520d M Sport Touring , Space Grey , Black leather,19" 351 alloys , Sport auto ,Professional media,Seat heating , USB,
E61 525D M Sport Touring , Platinum Grey , Black leather , auto, Professional media ,Seat heating , USB

bluestreak56
Lifer
Lifer

Post by bluestreak56 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 am

SteveNotto wrote:It is still for sale but now on autotrader and back up to £15,500 and surprisingly still no mention of the CAT D issue !

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p
Looks like a new seller, as its much further away from me.