Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

SOLD 2015 E89 35iS, 19K miles, BMW FSH, Warranty, Valencia Orange

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

2015 E89 35iS, 19K miles, BMW FSH, Warranty, Valencia Orange

Post by enuff_zed » Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:58 pm

Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:49 pm Z4MAD of Chocolate Chimney Cottage
Chocolate Chimney???
Is the garden on a steep slope?
Just wondering if you partake of a little uphill gardening in the chocolate chimney? :roll:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:45 pm

Dear Comrade enuff_zed,

The chocolate chimney was created following the demise of the chocolate fireguard which in all truth, was never quite sweet enough. This notwithstanding, the chocolate chimney is nothing like as effective as I had first believed would be the case. I am contemplating having it demolished and utilising the bricks as sleeping quarters for the spearmint rhinoceros.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD at Speckled Hen Manor

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:07 am

Z4MAD wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:45 pm Dear Comrade enuff_zed,

The chocolate chimney was created following the demise of the chocolate fireguard which in all truth, was never quite sweet enough. This notwithstanding, the chocolate chimney is nothing like as effective as I had first believed would be the case. I am contemplating having it demolished and utilising the bricks as sleeping quarters for the spearmint rhinoceros.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD at Speckled Hen Manor
That apart, has your PM been opened and replied to?
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:24 am

Dear Comrade Ronk,

Your communication has prompted me to examine the Personal Message Annex of this Forum.

I do regret to advise you that the personage concerned has just sold the machine. However, I am blessed with a warm and happy disposition of which a little disappointment has no impact upon me whatsoever. I always believe sunshine is just around the corner, and that if you wish for the rainbow, then it follows that one must experience a little rain sometimes.

I trust all is going well with you and that you are happy and enjoying life to the full.

I am just set to climb the wooden hill to bed.

Night, night.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD of Speckled Hen Cottage

Boyo

Post by Boyo » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 am

Z4MAD wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:24 am Dear Comrade Ronk,

Your communication has prompted me to examine the Personal Message Annex of this Forum.

I do regret to advise you that the personage concerned has just sold the machine. However, I am blessed with a warm and happy disposition of which a little disappointment has no impact upon me whatsoever. I always believe sunshine is just around the corner, and that if you wish for the rainbow, then it follows that one must experience a little rain sometimes.

I trust all is going well with you and that you are happy and enjoying life to the full.

Night, night.

With kind regards,

I suspect you have had too much Speckled Hen.
Current:
718 Cayman GTS 4.0 (PDK)

Previous:
G29 M40i - Thundernight
718 Cayman GTS 4.0 (Manual)
987 Boxster 2.7
E89 2.0i M Sport (Auto)
E89 2.0i M Sport (Manual)
718 Cayman GTS 2.5
E89 35is
E85 M Roadster

tiglon

Post by tiglon » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:53 am

If you ignore it, it will go away...
2014 E89 35is Valencia Orange 788M wheels (M2 Competition), E90 M3 control arms, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, MHD Stage 1

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:29 am

Z4MAD wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:24 am Dear Comrade Ronk,

Night, night.

With kind regards,

I’m pleased for the seller that he has sold his car - but if you really want a car and also a newer car with less miles with all the toys make me a sensible offer whilst taking into consideration the above.

I do realise that a for sale price should be stated and speculative sales on them Forum are verboten but my response is to an unacceptable offer already submitted by email.
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup: