Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Z4MAD

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:32 pm

Dear Comrade Red Baron,

In response to your enquiry I am able to offer confirmation that the 'Destriers' are indeed of the prancing variety.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD

Silverstar

Post by Silverstar » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:39 pm

Z4MAD wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:32 pm Dear Comrade Red Baron,

In response to your enquiry I am able to offer confirmation that the 'Destriers' are indeed of the prancing variety.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD
I do like the prancing variety, how about sharing some photos of the pair?
2009 sdrive30i auto Sapphire Black / Coral Red

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:00 pm

Scubaregs wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:48 am Someone has swallowed a Thesaurus.
Dear Comrade Scubaregs,

Yes, I have one thesaurus at breakfast time, another thesaurus at lunch time; the third thesaurus is consumed in the eventide immediately following dinner; this triumvirate degree of consumption keeps me wholly abreast of any neologism that may arrive during the hours of daylight and even into the crepuscular time within the vespertine hours prior to the witching hour.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:11 pm

inkey$ wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:07 am
Z4MAD wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:59 pm Dear Comrade John-89,

It is said: "The Pen is Mightier than the Sword"

However, I do not believe Inksey meant any real harm, but I do find it is always better to immediately resolve an issue before the protagonist precipitates a crusade culminating in downright war :-)

Damn,... it's almost midnight, all I'm trying to do is acquire a nice Z4 35is and you reprobates are starving me from peregrinating within my dreams with beautiful deshabilles ( I should be so lucky!)

I am definitely off to bed now.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD
Thou art most perceptive, Z4MAD.
Dear Comrade Inkey$,

Aye, it may because I have an aspect of metanoia due to my peregrinations and indeed pernoctations undercover of the velvet cloak of darkness; I also have a modest degree of sesquipedalianism which enables a certain aspect of lucubration.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD residing at Chocolate Chimney Cottage

Colin_E

Post by Colin_E » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:13 pm

Am I the only person here wondering if "Z4Barking" might be yet another alter-ego of a previously prominent member here?
You don't mention a pigmentation preference yet (that's colour for the monosyllabic amongst us) ...but might it be yellow? :-P

john-e89
Lifer
Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:18 pm

Colin_E wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:13 pm Am I the only person here wondering if "Z4Barking" might be yet another alter-ego of a previously prominent member here?
You don't mention a pigmentation preference yet (that's colour for the monosyllabic amongst us) ...but might it be yellow? :-P
Good thinking but said previous member is after an E86…..I think…why is beyond me but some like them for reasons I canny fathom…. :wink:
M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
MR2 MK 2
E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
E89 35is
G29

Sgreen

Post by Sgreen » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:56 pm

@z4mad I have also sent you a pm about my 35is that I have for sale, but have had no feedback. Are you looking to buy a 35is?
Supra twin turbo, great in a straight, rubbish around twistys
NSX, pretty cool but no heated seats and can't get top down
Z4 23i sdrive, now gone, got the wrong car, need more power.
Z4 35is loved and missed
Z4 M40i one word sums it up Wow!

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:21 pm

Sgreen wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:56 pm @z4mad I have also sent you a pm about my 35is that I have for sale, but have had no feedback. Are you looking to buy a 35is?
Dear Sgreen,

With the greatest respect I can confirm that I responded to your PM yesterday evening. I clearly recollect that the PM was written by a female to whom I responded.

In response to your enquiry as to whether I am interested in a Z4 35is you will note that my original post to which you have responded concerns this matter and no other.

I thank you for contacting me; but be assured, please, that I have responded to your PM of yesterday.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD

Sgreen

Post by Sgreen » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:45 pm

Hi Z4mad,

Strange I have received no Pm, would you mind checking your sent items, and if there could you kindly resend.

Thank you
Supra twin turbo, great in a straight, rubbish around twistys
NSX, pretty cool but no heated seats and can't get top down
Z4 23i sdrive, now gone, got the wrong car, need more power.
Z4 35is loved and missed
Z4 M40i one word sums it up Wow!

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:08 pm

Sgreen wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:45 pm Hi Z4mad,

Strange I have received no Pm, would you mind checking your sent items, and if there could you kindly resend.

Thank you
Dear Comrade Sgreen,

May I commence, please, by stating that I am unfamiliar with the procedures on Forums such that most operational aspects are alien; nonetheless I believe that in the circumstances I have proceeded reasonably well. Indeed, it was not until I was advised by Woolybear and others to include Andy Argyll did I become aware of the personal message function; as such I made a request to Andy Argyll as to its location. Therefrom I have since responded to the three e-mails that I received and distinctly recollect your name is Sharon. All this notwithstanding, just a moment ago I checked the PM function and I do regret to say that I am unable to establish where the PM is located which I transmitted to you yesterday evening,... I can only presume that my lack of procedural knowledge has created an incorrect transmission. I really am so sorry about this Sharon, and trust that you will exonerate me.

Once again I apologise for any inconvenience I may have caused to you.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD

E89lust

Post by E89lust » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm

How have I only just seen this, absolutely howling :rofl: this has to be a wind up. @z4Mad did you find your pegasus yet? dying for an update
2010 Polo 6R, 2012 Polo GTi, 1982 Classic mini, 2014 VO Z4 18i, 2015 F Type R AWD, 2016 Z4 35is, 2022 Lotus Emira deposit down

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:30 pm

E89lust wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm How have I only just seen this, absolutely howling :rofl: this has to be a wind up. @z4Mad did you find your pegasus yet? dying for an update
Been a while since the last post, one does feel concerned for the OP. I fear a calamitous occurrence may have ensued, perhaps the bridge has collapsed and trapped the OP underneath?
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image

Pondrew
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Pondrew » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:01 pm

So, on the face of it, we have a communist who writes like a 16th century baird, who wants a 35is?
OP, if you can't work PMs you'll never figure out an i-Drive :D

Imagine if this chap is for real, buys an E89 and then goes to a meet?
I don't care where it is; I'm coming :D
All good things come to those who wait. I'm really impatient which explains a lot.

F31 320i. Good car.
E89 20i Now fully dried
Z3 'free litre'. Project and a half. Complicated!
Mazda3 sold
Tatty old R56 Mini Cooper. Money pit!

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:11 pm

Pondrew wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:01 pm So, on the face of it, we have a communist who writes like a 16th century baird, who wants a 35is?
OP, if you can't work PMs you'll never figure out an i-Drive :D

Imagine if this chap is for real, buys an E89 and then goes to a meet?
I don't care where it is; I'm coming :D
Imagine if you were so minded, that he/she/it/whatever, were to encounter a constable of the law, enquiring as to their observation, or lack of, of the prevailing speed restriction in force therewith!

One would assume that the ensuing exchange of views may be be worth recording for posterity. :rofl:

FFS! I've caught it now. :headbang:

(Edit: One thing for sure.................it ain't Craig Pi to one decimal place :D )
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

Scubaregs
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scubaregs » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:15 pm

The copper would just lamp him one.

Reminds me of the story of the yank lawyer pulled over by a bike cop in Glasgow for not coming to a halt at the stop sign.
Lawyer thinks he is too clever for the cop and patronisingly tells him he slowed down and there was no need to stop and asks the cop to explain the difference.
Cop takes out his baton and starts laying into the lawyer and says, "Now sir, would you like me to slow down or would you like me to stop?"
Abstinence is fine, in moderation.

San Francisco red G29 30i. BMW S1000r Sport.
Image Image