Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

WANTED Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Buying and selling Z4's (VEHICLE SALES ONLY) (private sales only, no traders)
Z4MAD

Seeking an immaculate Z4 35is

Post by Z4MAD » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:51 pm

Dear Comrades,

I have just joined the Z4 Forum,... I am wishing to acquire a really nice 35is with a good history and ownership. I am hoping to acquire a low mileage example that has been very well looked after.
Best wishes,
Z4MAD

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:15 am

Hello and welcome.

Depending on budget you’ll not get a better one than ronk,

He’s looking to order a new M40i.

66 plate, one owner, FBMWSH, fully loaded under 14k miles. Garaged from September-March

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:42 am

Z4MAD wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:51 pm Dear Comrades,

I have just joined the Z4 Forum,... I am wishing to acquire a really nice 35is with a good history and ownership. I am hoping to acquire a low mileage example that has been very well looked after.
    Best wishes,
    Z4MAD
    YOUR personal preference, on: Exterior colour; interior trim, etc etc - might well help the rarer beauty - come out of hiding, if your lucky?

...As will, your potential budget Z4MAD :?

Best of luck, with your search / quest :thumbsup:

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:25 am

Dear Comrades,

Thank you for your response,... I refer to the reply concerning RONK whom, it would seem, has a very nice Z4 35is with an exceptionally low mileage; but how would I contact him, please?

(I have just discovered the Personal Message facility, hence this addendum to the original post,... and have sent a PM to Argyll Andy concerning his response to my original post in which he mentioned the Z4 35is that a gentleman (or perhaps even a female) named RONK has.

With kind regards,
    Z4MAD
    Last edited by Z4MAD on Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:34 am

You can PM Ron now that you have three posts, mind he will see this thread and comment once he is off the fence :rofl:

That one will be a cracking buy for someone :thumbsup:
    Last edited by Ole gits rule on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
    M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
    2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

mr.tourette
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by mr.tourette » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:47 am

What about the one Plastic has listed here on the forum viewtopic.php?f=41&t=131222
    if its got tits or tyres..its trouble :D

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:19 am

Ole gits rule wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:34 am You can OM Ron now that you have three posts, mind he will see this thread and comment once he is off the fence :rofl:

Thank you for your kind response. Yes, the machine does seem to be an excellent example,... I am awaiting Argyll Andy's response to my PM concerning the contact details of RONK thus to establish whether he is definitely seeking a new custodian for his beloved machine.

I am now to venture forth into the garden and will later return to this illustrious Forum when who knows what will appear :) :thumbsup:

With kind regards,

Z4MAD

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:30 am

Z4MAD wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:19 am
    Ole gits rule wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:34 am You can OM Ron now that you have three posts, mind he will see this thread and comment once he is off the fence :rofl:

Thank you for your kind response. Yes, the machine does seem to be an excellent example,... I am awaiting Argyll Andy's response to my PM concerning the contact details of RONK thus to establish whether he is definitely seeking a new custodian for his beloved machine.

I am now to venture forth into the garden and will later return to this illustrious Forum when who knows what will appear :) :thumbsup:

With kind regards,

Z4MAD
    I am also to venture forth into thy garden to do s**t I hate - would rather be cleaning they zed, thus I have alternate task.

I am sure Ron will feel if Andy has any say in it :poke: :rofl:
    M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
    2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:44 pm

Dear Comrade Ole Gits Rule,

Thank you for advising me of this machine but I have no doubt it is a good example but is not quite what I am looking for.

With kind regards,
    Z4MAD

john-e89
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:42 pm

Z4MAD wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:44 pm Dear Comrade Ole Gits Rule,

Thank you for advising me of this machine but I have no doubt it is a good example but is not quite what I am looking for.

With kind regards,
    Z4MAD
    Then what are you looking for MAD….? Some details would help immensely. :thumbsup:
    M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
    MR2 MK 2
    E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
    E89 35is
    G29

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:00 pm

Dear Comrade Ole Gits Rule,

I respond to your enquiry as follows:

I am not seeking a specific colour or anything other than a very nice example of a BMW Z4 35is. I do not wish to acquire a machine that has been used, perhaps even abused, by a multitude of owners. Neither do I wish to acquire a machine with a less than perfect history.

I am in no hurry to make an acquisition and more than content to patiently wait for the right machine to present itself.

I trust the aforegoing satisfies your enquiry.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD

john-e89
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by john-e89 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:04 pm

I’m lost here tbh MAD, you want a low owner immaculate car which Ronk’s is yet you say it’s not for you…? :scratchhead:
    M roady...OEM CSL’s, strut brace, Remus back boxes, ZHP
    MR2 MK 2
    E89 35i project car...mapped 365bhp, M4 stoppers & wheels, KWV3’s, H&R front ARB, M3 front arms, strut brace Eisenmann cat back race exhaust, VRSF downpipes inbound
    E89 35is
    G29

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:14 pm

Z4MAD wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:00 pm Dear Comrade Ole Gits Rule,

I respond to your enquiry as follows:

I am not seeking a specific colour or anything other than a very nice example of a BMW Z4 35is. I do not wish to acquire a machine that has been used, perhaps even abused, by a multitude of owners. Neither do I wish to acquire a machine with a less than perfect history.

I am in no hurry to make an acquisition and more than content to patiently wait for the right machine to present itself.

With kind regards,

Z4MAD
    Z4MAD
    -
    I’d perhaps - kindly suggest checking your PM In-box :thumbsup:

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:20 pm

Dear Comrade john-e89,
    I too am mystified, the reason this is so is that I have experienced no communication whatsoever with RONK.

Argyll Andy responded to my initial post in which he mentioned that RONK had a one owner car with circa thirteen thousand smiles in which he understood that Rook was contemplating disposing of his interest. For myself, I responded to Argyll Andy's post and additionally sent him a PM.

I would further confirm that I have had no other communication nor have I received any form of response from Argyll Andy or indeed RONK. Indeed, there is no necessity for RONK to respond other than should it be the case that he is indeed contemplating releasing his Z4 35is from within his tutelage. I suspect he may be aware of my interest in acquiring an excellent example of an Z4 35is. Accordingly, should he be interested he would, by this time, have contacted me.

Thank you and kind regards,

Z4MAD

Z4MAD

Post by Z4MAD » Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:27 pm

Dear Comrade Woolybear,

Thank you so much for advising me that I have a message in my PM Box. This notwithstanding, I have absolutely no idea how to access my PM Box,... in the light of this, may I trouble you, please, to advice accordingly :oops:

Thank you and kind regards,

Z4MAD